• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hammerhead .12 Version 3

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammerhead

I'm just too busy right now to enjoy my favorite hobby, so I'm selling my Hammerhead version 3.

It is a 3 point outrigger 25" long. Don't ask how much it weighs, because I don't have the means to weigh it accurately.

It comes with an extensive list of extras. I will be a great starter for someone who wants to get into the hobby with a boat that runs great and fast (45-50mph). It comes with everything except fuel.

1-Bullet proof notch assembled birch plywood hull burgandy red in color. Priceless hours of work.

2-Carbon over aluminum sponson arms. $10.00

3-4mm thick solid carbon turnfin spar. $15.00

4-Modified Power-Surge turnfin. $15.00

5-Nova Rossi NS5 Turbo .12 Not completely broken in, yet. Only 4-5 tanks of fuel run through it. $300.00+$50.00 to modify it for boat use. Drum Carb, Flywheel, and Flex shaft collet.

6-Custom made Power-Surge fuel cell. $35.00

7-Futaba S3101 servo for the throttle and an S3102 for the rudder. $50.00ea

8-Futaba 4cell rechargable receiver battery. $25.00

9-4mm solid carbon rudder hinge spar $10.00

10-All light aluminum hardware. Made in Japan. $50.00

11-The newest version Futaba Megatech Racer Fm R/T from Tower hobbies $120.00

12-Futaba transmitter rechargable 9.6V battery pack $35.00

It will also come with a starter, starter battery, plug booster, extra glow plug, all the chargers for the starter battery, the plug booster, and radio, a discharger, 3 props(215modified, 1638stock, 438X3), metric collet wrenches, metric hex wrenches for parts of the boat, and a starter box and boat stand. I will guess that there is at least $150 dollars worth of stuff in this accessory package.

A total of $865 worth of top notch stuff. I think that this is a very reasonible quote of how much went into it.

I will sell everything and only everything for $400+shipping to anywhere in the US. No sales in part. No trades.

The price is not negotiable.

I will post pictures of the entire set tomorrow evening.

After you see the pictures, and you decide you want to buy, we can discuss the details over the phone. please send an email to [email protected]

Thanks Marty

Last edited by a moderator:
stop being so busy! boats are more important! :D that will be a great deal for someone!

Accually Tom, I'm more interested now in real boats. I was sent out to work in the San Juans this last week, so I didn't have much of a chance to post pics. I will post some this Monday or Tuesday.

****! I'm about $200.00 short right now or else I'd grab it up! This is a Helluva deal for anyone who wants to have one of the baddest .12 'riggers around!

Yeah, I want to see the pix to refresh my memory.

I have been really busy with work, and I have been working in the field, so I never had a chance to post pictures of the set until now. It is still for sale, and nothing has changed from the original description of the Hammerhead Version 3.

Take a look. If you are interested, send me an email. We can talk about the transaction over the phone.

Marty (Hammerhead) Knox

Latest posts

Back