New Twin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May/June 2013 Memorial day weekend? Valdosta, Ga.
Holiday week ends are not a good idea. The family always goes to the beach during Holiday week ends. Take that into consideration.

JOSE
Sub shoreline at the lake, if I'm relocated to SC, I'm be there. ;)
At home during holiday week ends the family puts it to a vote. Beach vs. Boats Racing. Beach always wins 3 to 1. Four adults voting. That leaves me with the rest of the year non-holiday weekends to go anywhere I want to.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Dictatorship here! I'm listening to all ideas. That's why I put a '?' after Memorial day. Lots of good races in Spring and Fall. Trying to come up with a good date that does not interfer with Summertime Nations events. Thought late May - early June might fit the bill. I know we can't please everyone, but trying to make it work for most everyone.

No Dictatorship here! I'm listening to all ideas. That's why I put a '?' after Memorial day. Lots of good races in Spring and Fall. Trying to come up with a good date that does not interfer with Summertime Nations events. Thought late May - early June might fit the bill. I know we can't please everyone, but trying to make it work for most everyone.
I would love to have a good race in Florida around that time of year. Would love to come and bring the family.

I would love to have a good race in Florida around that time of year. Would love to come and bring the family.
Would love to make it a "World" event. Even thinking about having it every 'Odd' year so that those that normally race the NAVIGA World Champs which is every 'Even' year would have a chance to attend. And also time to save up money to return again...not to mention time to improve the Hydro fleet!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back