New Tunnel from Thunder Tiger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian Webster

FYI, not sure if you guys have seen this.

We had the privilege to view this boat a couple of weeks ago at one of our FSR-V races here in Sweden. Why in Sweden? Because Sweden's very own Jörgen Andersson (Naviga World Champ FSR-H 3.5 2006-2007) has been involved in the development and "Allt om Hobby" Sweden's hobby magazine was there as well, it has been a world premiere for them.

See it here (halfway down the page) Thunder Tiger Bandit 3,5cc Yeah, I know it's in Swedish.......or here in English Bandit 3,5cc

bandit.gif

Asking price in Sweden (if I remember correctly) was just under 4000kr with radio and motor included.....

Want more info ask Jörgen!!!!

I did see that before but didn't notice the boat was that long,, 33 1/4 inches is a long boat for that little motor.

Some of the dimensions listed on that site are wrong from what I have seen in the past. I'd check it out first

to make sure thats the correct length before you buy. They have "Bore & Stroke" listings on some of their

motors that are not correct.

JW

I also notice they have "The Falcon" listed as 31.5 inches! Unless they redesigned it, thats wrong too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the boat at the Toledo Hobby Show in april. It looked good,but resembled many other boats.

Hi Its shorter than Ts2 and littel wider and nice to drive.

You can see the hull at my CB racing photo

Crille

No! Its a TT Boat development by Jorgen Andersson

in new fresh paint by CB racing in sweden.

crille

No! Its a TT Boat development by Jorgen Anderssonin new fresh paint by CB racing in sweden.

crille
Well now, This is sounding a whole bunch better :) If they're measuring the TT o/b in the total length

that would make it near a 27" boat, no?

JW

By the looks of the picture, I would say 26-27 inches. ?

I didnt know that Jorgen knew anything about Tunnels? doesnt he run hydros?

Any word on price of just the hull?

~James

Hull price in Sweden around 1500sek from the article, so around $210 in direct exchange. Sweden however has 25% sales tax so I would guess it should come lower.

wow, 25% VAT? I thought Germany was high!

Sounds like a decent price, looking forward to hearing more and trying one out.

~James

wow, 25% VAT? I thought Germany was high!
Yep, lucky aren't we, 12% on food. It is hard for Swedish boat stores to compete, high VAT and high postal costs. Often cheaper to ship from Germany, UK etc even with exchange rates (no, we don't play with the €uro).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back