• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New to grimracer.com

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

That is right.. CMB now at www.grimracer.com.. check out grimracer.com to learn more. ;)

Thanks for looking..

Grimracer

Hey Grim,

I need some quick help. I noticed (while checking the motors out) you have the skid fins for Phils Supersport 21, I have the boat but I need the skid! Oh ya, I'm using the boat in a race next weekend in Toronto. Let me know what I owe and I'll PayPal you (or send a check) right away.

Thanks Bro,

Paul.

Paul

are you saying this weekend or next.. never the less a fin is going out tomarrow.

Grim

Charley

Im switching.. its the reason im selling them.. its time for a better motor program for me and for the guys that demand better (factory) performance.

Grim

Here is what i see..

We have a few good options out there.. CMB fills the bill for me.

You can get and we will sell..

21 IB

21 OB

45 IB

67 IB

and of course larger.

We will also handle..

CMB 21 Buggy Motors and On Road motors.. BTY the dealership is taken care of regarding this and its time to get the motors in the hands of the guys that are racing them. Or want a change.

To me performance comes in many aspects.

Cost

Access (easy as clicking on grimracer.com)

Power

Name

Dependability

Factory support (we will run what we sell)

Side note: We will also have a very special 45 IB coming in to the states called the RPM motor.. This motor is not made by CMB but when it hits our shores I will let everyone know. Grimracer.com will be the exclusive importer of this motor.. Look for info around Xmass..

Then think about this.. if you had to choose.. I thought long and hard on this. What factory setups would you choose..

For me it came down to CMB... for others it might be something else.. its all good..

Its all fit and finish… fits the company and finishes races..

ROCK ON

Grim :D

45 Inboard rpm sounds interesting what can you tell us about this engine full crank or half crank what kinda induction ?

Back