New Sport 20 Smokin Joes 30 inch

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The price was on the solder of your strut tubes and strut arms. My strut will not work with the bearing you have.

This is how my struts are setup with Dual Ball bearings.
0003we.jpg
[/url]

I am real happy with the new hull I am joining today It will be ready to mail on Monday. Check it out!

I am real happy with the new color on the right side.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator:
Second boat to be finished It is #004, I am digging it!

Still a little more to be dine before I ship. PVA is still on the boat and sharpy is over that.

OK, Guys I ran the boat yestarday with the little UL-1 motor in it. It ran great! I am taking it to a bigger pond tomorrow, I expect more of the same. I will try to get a video.

Mike and Roy I need your numbers or call me at 925 209 9572

Looks great Randy! I saw Todd's version of this run last weekend and it looks like is a runner. He had some motor issues which I'm sure you've heard about that by now. But the attitude and the speed looked good while it was running.

Looks great Randy! I saw Todd's version of this run last weekend and it looks like is a runner. He had some motor issues which I'm sure you've heard about that by now. But the attitude and the speed looked good while it was running.
Ya the stock solder on the motor connectors are crap and the standards that Aquacraft manufacturing have been lowered to make more profitable. Link below to answers on the connector problem.

http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?32223-UL-1-Connectors-and-solder-problems&p=392831#post392831

Got the clear coat on yesterday. Looks much better in person for a rough and ready "10-10"

Ran the Boat this weekend. Scott S. comment that the boat was rock solid every heat. I first Place with it The Zephyer in second and Tony's Nitro in third.

Back