New Sport 20 Smokin Joes 30 inch

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Randy. I have a quick question for you. Can you give me the overall length of the boat? And also the length of the opening behind the front winglet, and the length from the front of the winglet to the tip of the sponson? Thanks!!!

Hey Randy. I have a quick question for you. Can you give me the overall length of the boat? And also the length of the opening behind the front winglet, and the length from the front of the winglet to the tip of the sponson? Thanks!!!
Over all is 30 inches, the length of the opening behind the front canard is 4.50 inches, the canard is 2.25 inches and the length from the front of the canard to the tip of the sponson is 2.25 inches.

Working on #3 right now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! I was just curious if it was an IMPBA sport 20 legal boat, and it appears to be! Great job!

Awesome! I was just curious if it was an IMPBA sport 20 legal boat, and it appears to be! Great job!
Hope so, they did not like my War Eagles and wanted a sample I never had a extra boat to throw at them.

This process is getting better and better each time I do it. I will not charge for the color until it is totally correct. It is good and shows promise it is a little hard to see in the pictures .

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Not yet. I am real busy, Just sold my commuter and building a new one. I am also building a new garage for my son to park our hot rods in. plus normal work and life.

If you know me, you know I can make a brick fly. It is done right. No boat goes out that does not.

As soon as I have a tranny in my 97 Tahoe the white one will be on the water. I am driving a 1974 Early Bronco trail rig to work each day and is not funn on the freway

Finished ready for the Rubicon run!:eclipsee_

I have been getting a bit of work done this week now that I feel better. Colds can go some were else! this is what I did yesterday late trying to adjust to day light savings.

Randy can I take this oppertunity to ask you may I see or at least be told the procedure YOU use for making your struts? Id like to make some stainless ones myself if at all possible for my smaller FE's. I have the perfect piece of stainless tube, but i dont know much about braizing stainless.

Thanks

Hugh

I was a Jeweler for 30 years and picked it up from my work then. I am totally self taught. No offence meant, the last time some one asked me about doing that it was Ray Fuller around 1995.

Lol . Pm me if you can. May I ask you then, Is brazing it possible what kind of braize should it be?

Last edited:
Got It . how do I pay you? Also i was thinking of running these from toyota trucking. Do you see any problems with them? Will they load into your strut? Id like to go ahead and paypal you now. Can you accept it?

Bearings:

P1040799.jpg

Last edited:
Back