NEW SNIPER ARRIVED TODAY!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get jealous! :p You only wish your boats were that well hung! :lol: :lol: :lol:
mine is hung like a killer moth
here is my motor boyz
hey todd, now that you found your motor , it is time to clean that bench off there..lol , oh and post a pic of that beautiful nemesis i sold you..

term
it is very nice nemesis terry your stuff is good man thanks again !!!!! ohh im a pig LOL

Don't get jealous! :p You only wish your boats were that well hung! :lol: :lol: :lol:
here is my motor boyz
hey todd, now that you found your motor , it is time to clean that bench off there..lol , oh and post a pic of that beautiful nemesis i sold you..

term
it is very nice nemesis terry your stuff is good man thanks again !!!!! ohh im a pig LOL
hi thanks bill it is a bitchin boat i will be running a cmb with a cooper pipe . i will put some pics when i am done.

here is my motor boyz

term
hi thanks bill it is a bitchin boat i will be running a cmb with a cooper pipe . i will put some pics when i am done.
congrats juniour

When you guys get your boats finished send me some pics or video and I will put them in the photo gallery section of the Sniper website.

Glad to hear your happy Junior! Let me know when you get it on the water.

What jackplates/motor mounts are you guys using? I never can find anything like that for my lawless...

John Otto has them custom made in 1/2', 3/4' 1', and 1 1/2'. For the lawless w/ o.s. output shaft use the 3/4', Lawless w/ k&b shaft use the 1'. His number is 813.651.1840

Last edited by a moderator:
When you guys get your boats finished send me some pics or video and I will put them in the photo gallery section of the Sniper website.
well i could have the kid slide mine on the ice for you bill..lol might start a reveloution..lets see sniper snowboats??? ill get a pic of the top secret paint job and hopefully get it on the site.

terry

well i could have the kid slide mine on the ice for you bill..lol might start a reveloution..lets see sniper snowboats??? ill get a pic of the top secret paint job and hopefully get it on the site.

terry
my finished boat bill with my sponsor sticker thanks

Todd,

I guess I should get some stickers out to you. :D

Propellers should be their soon.

Happy Holidays,

Mark Sholund

Todd,
I guess I should get some stickers out to you. :D

Propellers should be their soon.

Happy Holidays,

Mark Sholund
got them mark beautiful as norm!!!!! need some decals from the prop master !!!

hi boys i have tryied for hours to c.g. this boat with 1oz. i have a piped cmb it takes 3oz. at 8 inchs or 7 7/8 about the same amount what have you all end up with.

hi boys i have tryied for hours to c.g. this boat with 1oz. i have a piped cmb it takes 3oz. at 8 inchs or 7 7/8 about the same amount what have you all end up with.

Make sure the radio box is about 1/4 - 1/2 inch from the front of the radio box tub and the battery is in the front of the radio box. As light as I build the boat, you cannot be afraid to put lead in it. I think I have about 2 1/4 oz in attached to the front of the radio box in mine running a MAC. I even have about 3 oz right on C.G. between the radio box and fuel tank to plant the boat. Race ready it still comes out just a little over 5 1/2 pounds, thats stock boat poundage. Trying to C.G. a boat with 1 ounce of lead while running a CMB off the back is futile at best.

Race ready, a stock boat weighing in at 5 1/2 pounds is respectable, 6 pounds for a mod boat. Weight is not your enemy, unless it is excessive. Weight does not really slow you down, bad setups do.

With an O.S. It does not take much lead at all, With a Rossi, CMB, etc... and using a heavy pipe like a cooper you must counter the weight, it's just a fact of life. If you want to setup a boat to race you must not be afraid to put weight in the boat.

There are some who refuse to put lead in a boat. Usually they end up with a chine walking problem in the straights or hooking in the corners no matter what boats they run.

Don't be afraid to put lead in the boat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Make sure the radio box is about 1/4 - 1/2 inch from the front of the radio box tub and the battery is in the front of the radio box. As light as I build the boat, you cannot be afraid to put lead in it. I think I have about 2 1/4 oz in attached to the front of the radio box in mine running a MAC. I even have about 3 oz right on C.G. between the radio box and fuel tank to plant the boat. Race ready it still comes out just a little over 5 1/2 pounds, thats stock boat poundage. Trying to C.G. a boat with 1 ounce of lead while running a CMB off the back is futile at best.

Race ready, a stock boat weighing in at 5 1/2 pounds is respectable, 6 pounds for a mod boat. Weight is not your enemy, unless it is excessive. Weight does not really slow you down, bad setups do.

With an O.S. It does not take much lead at all, With a Rossi, CMB, etc... and using a heavy pipe like a cooper you must counter the weight, it's just a fact of life. If you want to setup a boat to race you must not be afraid to put weight in the boat.

There are some who refuse to put lead in a boat. Usually they end up with a chine walking problem in the straights or hooking in the corners no matter what boats they run.

my radio box is all the way foward 5 cell battery in front and i put 1 1/4 oz on the nose extension on the front ...balances perfect at 8 inches with mod motor..... pick them off one at a time !!!!

my radio box is all the way foward 5 cell battery in front and i put 1 1/4 oz on the nose extension on the front ...balances perfect at 8 inches with mod motor..... pick them off one at a time !!!!
well i talked with bill and i hope next weeekend i will run it if everything goes to plan it has been a good boat to build i will try to post some pics this week some time thanks for all the help bill and john

Back