NEW SNIPER ARRIVED TODAY!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuzum

RECIEVED MY SNIPER TODAY !!! THANKS BILL AND JON FOR THE EFFORT TOO GET ME THE BOAT... THE QAULITY IS PERFECT AND THE BOTTOM IS RAZOR FLAT WITH GOOD SHARP CORNERS ,AND THE WEIGHT IS.... WELL DOES IT EVEN WEIGH ANYTHING LOL!!!! AND THE RADIO BOX IS BUILT AND SEALED UNREAL !!!!!!THIS ONE WILL BE A WINNER WERE EVER IT GOES LOOK OUT D-12 GANG THERES A SNIPER OUT THERE!!! XL ON THE SHIRT BILL SEE YA IN FLORIDA IN JANUARY!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you like it Todd.

PM me when you get it together or have any questions and I'll give you a little tip for the prop. It's so easy a caveman could do it.

Bill

xl shirt for me bill,do i have to buy a boat to get a shirt?and it comes with a set up radio box wow!!! when my splash dont work right i'll be getting ahold of you.DW

Jeez you guys! :D I don't know if I'm sellin' boats or shirts! :rolleyes:

Terry I will send you one as well.

Just to let everyone know, Todd has the shirt coming to him because he bought two boats.

Any more of this and I'm gonna quit building boats and start selling t-shirts! :p

Just to let everyone know, Todd has the shirt coming to him because he bought two boats.

Any more of this and I'm gonna quit building boats and start selling t-shirts! :p

Bill, I would like to know how much for a 2xl shirt. I cannot afford the boat yet, but your logo is pretty kick a$$, so im sure the shirts are awesome! If you want me to PM you, let me know, im serious! Thanks, Mike

bill ill be ordering another asap if i like it when i get it.. so i can have a backup.. of course ill need a new shirt by then so i can make the tunnel hull posse jealous around here. and no larry the kid will be running his ts2 until he learns how to maintain his stuff. he wont destroy anymore of mine till then..lol.

terminator

Everybodys telling us they received there Sniper .............. well Darn it lets see them ! ^_^

I can't afford new hulls everytime one comes out

Ed :(

Here is a shot of my stock boat

my_stock.jpg

Back