NEW SNIPER ARRIVED TODAY!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is basically what you get when you buy a Sniper 20

1, Setup Manual

2, Windshield & Sniper Boats Decals

4, Hull & Cowl

5, Radio Box w/ Servo Tray

NOTE*: James, This is a shot of your boat. The bottom will be joined tomorrow and it will be ready for delivery next week.

sniper_20_kit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a shot of my stock boat
my_stock.jpg
Nice Bill here is my mod boat no motor yet
nice tile floor bill !!!!LOL
Dude, thats sweet. I'm gonna use that for my new wallpaper.
bill thanks im so exited too run the sniper im not worthy for wall paper though LOL!!!! the next boat will be my stocker
going too have a custom picco p5 ...one of one from Rod Geraghty it will be insane trust me .....

Just a quick clip of the last run of the day this past saturday. Engine is Novarossi.

Last run

Just a quick clip of the last run of the day this past saturday. Engine is Novarossi.
Last run
bill i got mine on friday and will have pics posted really soon i will be using a "stock" os on mine..cough, cough..lol that hull is really , really light and so tiny..i spent a few minutes looking for the rest of the hull in the box..lol nice work and i will be ordering another here really **** soon and maybe when my shirts show up ill have a pic of me and my new "leathal weapon" .. and a sniper is supposed to be camo right...more to come..lol

terry

Hey todd, I 'borrowed' your trim scheme with a few mods. (couldn't get the carbon decal sheet)

My Winternats boat. Andy Brown cut MAC21 w/ Irwin stamp pipe.

nats_boat.jpg

Hey todd, I 'borrowed' your trim scheme with a few mods. (couldn't get the carbon decal sheet)

nats_boat.jpg
See , I like that one the best .............. :D

Ed
Bill looks Great that will be are trim scheme buddy they will look good out front in florida in january ... i will post pics of mine tommorrow with the one of one geraghty powerhead you have never seen something like this baby... well your boat will see it when its behind me LOL

nats_boat.jpg

Ed
Bill looks Great that will be are trim scheme buddy they will look good out front in florida in january ... i will post pics of mine tommorrow with the one of one geraghty powerhead you have never seen something like this baby... well your boat will see it when its behind me LOL
lets see a pic of that awesome powerhead bill!!!!

nats_boat.jpg

Ed
lets see a pic of that awesome powerhead bill!!!!
hey bill post some pics on the sniper web page ill send you sexy mug shots....

Ok, I see the smack has started to come out!

Here is what you will see the most of at the Winternats...

ass_end.jpg

And here is the motor you will be chasin'...

mac_21.jpg

And this shot is so you'll know who to say "****! that was you!?" to after the whoopin'!

nats_boat2.jpg

OK, I showed you mine... Now stop teasin' and show us the PICCO!

Ok, I see the smack has started to come out!
Here is what you will see the most of at the Winternats...

ass_end.jpg

And here is the motor you will be chasin'...

mac_21.jpg

And this shot is so you'll know who to say "****! that was you!?" to after the whoopin'!

nats_boat2.jpg

OK, I showed you mine... Now stop teasin' and show us the PICCO!
in time grashopper LOL you will see nothing like it in your life time !!!!!!!!! that carb looks like a **** dildo LOL

Back