NEW SNIPER ARRIVED TODAY!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick clip of the last run of the day this past saturday. Engine is Novarossi.
Last run
I had intended to write a note about this Sniper boat Monday Morning because I was so impressed with it. I had no idea that I would find an active thread about it.

I spent most of the afternoon Friday helping Bill break in a new engine that Andy Brown had built him and also help with some prop tweaking.

After we got the engine completely broken in, we started working on the prop to optimize it.

What I was so impressed about this boat is that it can handle all the HP that you can throw at it and it is stable as a rock. I haven't seen ANY 20 outboards that will handle the HP as well as this boat. Not even sure of the history of the boat, but I can tell you that it was probably the most impressive boat at the Tampa Race this past weekend. I also heat that "Mr 20 Outboard" John Otto is running one. That should tell you how good the boat is.

I should also say that the engine that Bill had gotten from Andy (MAC 21) was one of the best that I have ever seen on an outboard. I know that Andy is not looking for more engine building work, but if you can find one of these, you will be highly pleased with the performance. Since I run MAC 21's in my hydros, I am more than familiar with this engine.

Marty Davis

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick clip of the last run of the day this past saturday. Engine is Novarossi.
Last run
I had intended to write a note about this Sniper boat Monday Morning because I was so impressed with it. I had no idea that I would find an active thread about it.

I spent most of the afternoon Friday helping Bill break in a new engine that Andy Brown had built him and also help with some prop tweaking.

After we got the engine completely broken in, we started working on the prop to optimize it.

What I was so impressed about this boat is that it can handle all the HP that you can throw at it and it is stable as a rock. I haven't seen ANY 20 outboards that will handle the HP as well as this boat. Not even sure of the history of the boat, but I can tell you that it was probably the most impressive boat at the Tampa Race this past weekend. I also heat that "Mr 20 Outboard" John Otto is running one. That should tell you how good the boat is.

I should also say that the engine that Bill had gotten from Andy (MAC 21) was one of the best that I have ever seen on an outboard. I know that Andy is not looking for more engine building work, but if you can find one of these, you will be highly pleased with the performance. Since I run MAC 21's in my hydros, I am more than familiar with this engine.

Marty Davis
SNIPER NATION

Wow Marty! Thanks for the compliment! I know you don't run tunnels but do like to watch them.

I also thank you for the help breaking in the motor last friday, Having no experience with MAC's, you where a godsend!

Bill

You know that anything .21 is interesting to me.....

I love the sound of a high reving .21 outboard. Wish that we could get that kind of RPM on our riggers!

Marty Davis

Wow Marty! Thanks for the compliment! I know you don't run tunnels but do like to watch them.
I also thank you for the help breaking in the motor last friday, Having no experience with MAC's, you where a godsend!

Bill
TO BILL JOHN THANK YOU

THE BEST SERVES AND TECH I HAVE RECEIVED .IT HAS BEEN GREAT THEY HAVE WENT OUT OF THERE WAY TO HELP THIS IGNORANT PO-LOCK OUT LOL.

I RECEIVED MY BOAT EARLY IT WAS A OUTSTANDING LAID UP BOAT THERE WAS VERY LITTLE FINISH WORK NEEDED ON THE BOTTOM OF THE HULL . I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TEAM OF PROS TO ANYONE WHO WANTS A GOOD STOCK OR MOD TUNNEL OR ANY OTHER NEEDS THEY ARE VERY WELL ROUNDED IN THIS HOBBY .

THANKS AGAIN

HOWARD

Bill
TO BILL JOHN THANK YOU

THE BEST SERVES AND TECH I HAVE RECEIVED .IT HAS BEEN GREAT THEY HAVE WENT OUT OF THERE WAY TO HELP THIS IGNORANT PO-LOCK OUT LOL.

I RECEIVED MY BOAT EARLY IT WAS A OUTSTANDING LAID UP BOAT THERE WAS VERY LITTLE FINISH WORK NEEDED ON THE BOTTOM OF THE HULL . I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TEAM OF PROS TO ANYONE WHO WANTS A GOOD STOCK OR MOD TUNNEL OR ANY OTHER NEEDS THEY ARE VERY WELL ROUNDED IN THIS HOBBY .

THANKS AGAIN

HOWARD
FIND ME SOME GOOD GREEN GEL BILL LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Bill
TO BILL JOHN THANK YOU

THANKS AGAIN

HOWARD
FIND ME SOME GOOD GREEN GEL BILL OR USE YOUR OLOR MIXING ABILITY LOL

Back