New Racing Rules IMPBA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
warehouse really I have served my country in combat for 5 years and still serving my country in a combat zone what have you done for this country ??? THATS RIGHT NOTHING. I watch what you say MR. Green specially when it has to do with my military and service to my country..

Last edited by a moderator:
warehouse really I have served my country in combat for 5 years and still serving my country in a combat zone what have you done for this country ??? THATS RIGHT NOTHING. I watch what you say MR. Green specially when it has to do with my military and service to my country..
Re Read-

Post # 100 - Specifically,

" No need to return fire Sarge - I'm done with this one and YOU <_< "

I'm sure they trained you how to do that.

You are all saying CD this CD that.. who all has stud up there when the CD is running the race to help him see the infractions that are going on. Around the last Five seconds he is looking at the start line to see who is over, then fast look to bouy one for all of those people who started in outside lanes cutting into the apex of the first turn. More people should come out from there pits and help call the corners to help the CD out. It is not that easy hosting a race. Months go into the planning of a single race.

Equipment needs to be brought into a race site by a few with hours taken to setup things for the race ( netting , pa, driver stands etc as not all clubs have the privalage to have dedicated structures in place) You should Thank those who have put the effort and time to host the race for us. Sure things happen and mistakes are made on both sides. What about that boat you are tring to pas that is making long s turns down the straight preventing you from making that clean pass , who is infracting who in this situation.

Drivers should drive clean and stop the takeout manovers some seem to love doing like in NASCAR

DRIVE CLEAN and HELP OUT at the RACES will make everyone weekend a better one.

You are all saying CD this CD that.. who all has stud up there when the CD is running the race to help him see the infractions that are going on. Around the last Five seconds he is looking at the start line to see who is over, then fast look to bouy one for all of those people who started in outside lanes cutting into the apex of the first turn. More people should come out from there pits and help call the corners to help the CD out. It is not that easy hosting a race. Months go into the planning of a single race.

Equipment needs to be brought into a race site by a few with hours taken to setup things for the race ( netting , pa, driver stands etc as not all clubs have the privalage to have dedicated structures in place) You should Thank those who have put the effort and time to host the race for us. Sure things happen and mistakes are made on both sides. What about that boat you are tring to pas that is making long s turns down the straight preventing you from making that clean pass , who is infracting who in this situation.

Drivers should drive clean and stop the takeout manovers some seem to love doing like in NASCAR

WELL SAID

Agree, agree,agree...

Back