New Project by MikeP

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike must be laughing his but off at our guesses: He's just making his wife a carbonfiber tupperware style left over special formed box

I think it's a new design for a rigger tube. Maybe a carbon one for a .45 saw?? Definitely not a tunnel!

:D

Josh

Iknow I know... The smooth one is a thingamajig, and the lumpy one is a whatchamacallit... i doo agree looks like a riger tub.. could the top piece be for a outboard rigger?

At first, I didn't realize Tim was from down under. That gives it away, it's a prostetic leg for the crockodile hunter!

Father of the year ???? :lol:

Serious though, just missed Australian of the year!!!! :eek:

Anyone that goes to this much trouble for their kids would be a good contender for Australian of the Year.

Ok, finally got the plugs sealed and sanded. Now I can start some work that is a bit more fun.

:D Oh,Oh, I got it,

First a layer of hot fudge, then three scoops of vanilla, then some................. :lol: ;)

Mike,

So you are building a Gas Rigger now? Which motor? If you need any gas 1/4"

props, I have quite a few in stock now.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund :)

Mike how do you keep the surface under your mill so clean? You do use it don't you? I also like the fire x way out or reach :lol:

Latest posts

Back