New Project by MikeP

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watercadet said:
Mike how do you keep the surface under your mill so clean? You do use it don't you? I also like the fire x way out or reach :lol:
I clean it with a shop vac and a brush. The past 3 weeks I did enough work on the side to pay or it.

Here is a pic of the real fire X

It looks like a three demensional track from the old "Excite Bike" nintendo game.......

Hehehehe...... whatever it may be, im sure it will be a quality peice as all of Mikes stuff usually is :D

~ James

CySlyde said:
is that an ionic breeze in the corner :(
That's a heater I got 2 of them it's cold here in the garage. The good news is the working time with epoxy is killer.

Thanks ~James

Last edited by a moderator:
To get back to the guessing I don't thinmk you're building a rigger, too square for that. My guess is something with an integrated RC box, something like a sport 40 hydro or so.

All right! Success. A little more polishing and I can try to make a part.

Getting the table setup, going to get everything ready today and do the lay up tomorrow.

Got a few new things to try that should prove to be difficult, but if I don't keep pushing I get bored.

Mike

I know ! I know ! Its a new belt buckle for Elvis !!!!! :p :wacko:

Thank U Thank U Very Much ;)

A spice rack for the Mrs?

Wait....that's not on topic...

Mike...if you are not careful your wife is going to shut your operation down. Looks like the workshop might be better equipped than the kitchen! Then again, maybe she likes the fact that you stay out of her kitchen. Is that the black mayo mix that you mentioned in a previous thread?

Mark

Mark,

Funny you should mention that, I do stay out of the kitchen now that I have the biggest table :D

The black stuff is the mayo, Silica and powdered graphite. I really love that combo. I always get perfect finished that are hard and polish well.

I got this lifetime supply of carbon tow off ebay for $30.00. Turned out the seller lives 2 miles from my house.

hmmmmmm :huh:

i just thought if it is a rigger (which one piece sugests) was it you mike who had a thought about building a minimalistic rigger with a subframe for the engines and the booms and leave of the rest? :rolleyes:

though i can't really see it how it would go together yet <_<

Going to use some Aero-mat to keep things light and stiff. Never used this before kind of excited to see how it works.

These foam rollers are sweet for wetting out cloth, they pull where it's wet and lay it down where it's dry. The foam is thin and you can get some good pressure with the roller.

I get the long roller for $2.00 from Home Depot and cut it into 3 pieces.

Will that thin roller foam give even pressure on the sponson contours, or would thicker foam work better?

Back