New Project by MikeP

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike,

Nice job as usual,but you may want to relieve the cowl by the carb a little.

I have found with the cowl so tight it doesn't let the motor breathe very

well. You can cut it back a little or make a few slits on the sides of the cowl.

The MAC 21 likes fuel and air to breathe. I found this out the hard way last

year. I changed cowls and the boat started to perform much better. The old

cowl didn't have enough room over the carb like the new one did.

Just A Suggestion, :)

Mark Sholund

Dude......That is awesome! what do you do with the older rigger designs? it seem as though you have a new one every few months......

Thanks Mike, Terry and James,

The weight is 3.5 lbs.

Looks like the FF .21 did well racing in the hands of TimD, that is great to hear.

James, Yea I got a nice pile out in the shed, don't forget the pile of molds and plugs. I need to do something about it I don't have the space.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotcha, please let me know when you decide to have a garage sale......LOL.....seriously :D

~ James

alright! that is sooooo cool!

Tim reweighed his and it is 3.79 ready to run except fuel..... so it looks like you made it lighter..... good job!

Hey Mike,

Try an H-10 prop, the boat will haul A$$. That seems to be THE BEST PROP on the

FF21 so far.

Another Suggestion, :lol:

Mark Sholund

Yes Mike - it looks awesome!

The H10 Mark does worked really well at 1200 feet on the weekend with my Nova. If you want any info on my FF21 just let me know!

Tim.

Hey Mike,

Man ya snuck this last set of pics in on me ( No I dont read every post here ) :p

Outstanding work again Buddy!!!!

Gene :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Gene, the forum seems to be picking up a bit.

Mark, thanks for the prop. Great product fast shipping from Props-4-U.

Here is a picture of the water I had to put up with today.

After getting past the new motor break in hassles, Tom's set up specs and Marks H-10 prop were awesome. The FF.21 really shines in the corners.

This boat was quite different in the straights, the front sponsons would float very lightly on the water and the rear was firmly planted, the prop was always in the water and pushing hard. This is the condition my other boat would get in just before it blew off. This boat never blew off.

Mike

sounds like it is running just like mine..... you will want to make it less light in the front cause it will eventually blow off.

glad to hear it ran good..... did ya get any speeds?

Mike,

Glad to hear that the H-10 worked with a MAC 21 also,I was a little worried

about that,and the altitude. Mike the boat and the water look GREAT.

Tom,

It looks like I better fix you up an H-10 so you can post some speeds.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Props-4-U

Back