NEW PICCO 90

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

picco lover

Hi All

here is a pic of the NEW PICCO 90

i will have them in stock very soon

www.rracing.id.au

sorry i took the photos with my mobile phone

thanks neal rogers

Yes we are both working on Alberto for the 67's

as for price for the 90's iam working on that over the next few weeks i just want to get them in stock first as well as parts

thanks neal

www.rracing.id.au

Is that the picco 90 that had the vibration problems.
Picco have made a lot of improvements to this motor there was a lot of RD put into the 90

all good now

neal rogers

www.rracing.id.au
That motor looks just like the 90XP they displayed at the 2005 Nuremberg toy show. So what are the improvements you speak of?

I was told that they are about $750.00 Euro.

Well out of budget AUS$1500.00.

Want to be a good engine just my 2 cents worth

i hope that they made MAJOR improvements to that motor since it's first public outing at the world champs (cant remember what year). all of them broke.

carl

i hope that they made MAJOR improvements to that motor since it's first public outing at the world champs (cant remember what year). all of them broke.
carl
hi all

i have spoken to Alberto a few weeks ago and his reply to the Questions that i asked was that his Dad has redesigned all the problem thay had with the motor so for the last 2 or so years there was mass RD on the motor

i will ring Alberto up this week and find out what all the improvements that have been made to the 90

thanks neal

carl
hi all

i have spoken to Alberto a few weeks ago and his reply to the Questions that i asked was that his Dad has redesigned all the problem thay had with the motor so for the last 2 or so years there was mass RD on the motor

i will ring Alberto up this week and find out what all the improvements that have been made to the 90

thanks neal
sorry guys as well as the improvements these motors are NOT MASS PRODUCED and Alberto will only put together a few each month for me as his Dad and himself put the motors together themselves ....he has parts for the 90 but thay will be a bit slow on comming :( so that is why iam ordering some now about ( 1 month wait ) but hell i just love Picco motors ... :D :D :D

Back