• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEW - Ninja Hydro .21 - Sold - Pending Funds

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrett randall

I am selling my NEW .21 Ninja Hydro.

New means New.

It is about 97% complete.

"Garrett Green" sponsons and cowl, black tub...extremely nice paint.

Motor mount is drilled for a novarossi.

Cowl is cut for a novarossi

Turn fin

Speedmaster '.21 mini' rudder

Fuel tank (never been filled)

Servos in pictures are NOT included, but can be...(new Futaba 3305 for rudder and Hitec HS85MG for throttle)

Also included is a spare/unpainted cowl (that came with the boat when I bought it) that was cut for a Mac (I believe)

Installed are GrimRacer servo mounts, one rudder, one throttle, with room for 3rd.

Pictures upon request (but will try to post here soon)

Put on your finishing touches and go.

$550.00 $510.00 $450.00 with servos or reasonable offer FIRM.

Thanks,

Garrett

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll throw in some table time for set up if the buyer is interested.We have some good info on these hulls.

Ron Jr

Doesnt get any better than that fella's..... Garrett is a standup guy and this is a standup boat. Wish I had one. Anyone out there who hasnt seen Ron's Ninja run, well, you missed it. One of the best heat racing boats in the country. Ive had Ron help setup one of my riggers in which he had no experience with and it was spot on off his table. His magic on a Ninja would be like that salesman on late night TV "Set it and forget it!" That is worth its wieght in gold IMHO. Lets not forget everything that Garrett runs is clean and true. If I didnt pick up my Blackbird a few weeks ago, this boat would be on my bench in a hurry with a **** eating grin on my face. Awesome paint scheme too. Goodluck with the sale Garrett.

Larry Jr.

Pictures added - and sent to all that inquired

I just guessed at the resizing of the pics for the post...I can send bigger pictures upon request.

Thanks,

Garrett

Last edited by a moderator:
Back