New NAMBA Two Lap Records

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lohring

Some exceptional electric records set last weekend. Note especially the P hydro record.

Tyler G. -

P-Ltd Mono - 31.787 sec

P.Ltd Ofshore - 31.98x sec

Q mono - 27.41 (his old record 29.37 sec)

S Hydro 24.291 sec (old record 24.81)

Brian B.

P-Ltd Sport Hydro - 27.78 sec

Q Sport Hydro - 25.256 sec

P-Ltd Hydro - 22.259 sec

P-Hydro - 19.227 sec (That is INCREDIBLE !)

Here's the vid of that run

Brian now holds the fastest gas hydro two lap time at 19+ seconds. He ran a Grimm gas hydro with his own 36 mm bore x 30 mm stroke Zenoah.

Lohring Miller

The mortor had the longest rod available installed, but still has rod bearing issues.

Lohring Miller

Thanks for the kind words guys. That little rigger is WAY too much fun to drive. It was a great weekend. Weather was pretty near perfect (maybe a bit hot and sticky for the gas boat on Sat). Kim's cooking made me fat again, it's so good I can't help myself (3 days=5 pounds, guaranteed). Mark and Tyler, my partners in crime, enough said. We'll see everyone in June for the FE Nats.

Shameless plug time:

Castle Creations motors and esc's, Grimracer Speed Packs, Futaba radio gear. The whole combination just works! Thanks for years of support, I couldn't run at this level without the equipment you guys make.

Glenn,

Same molds, same construction, same setup. Yours should run just like it when you get the prop right. I'll call you about that, I made a few discoveries last weekend.

Jim,

The GX-2 hydro record was 19.188 seconds. It's a long rod 30.5 zenoah I built. The bearing problems "appear" to be better with the long rod, I won't go so far as to say fixed. Of course now I've found the next weak link in the chain. :rolleyes:

I'm sure Kim will post the complete results in the races/results forum.

Thank you for the kind words Brian, I'm really glad you like my cooking! Cooking for family makes me happy :D and I have a really big family!

To all who showed up to the 2 Lap event thank you! We had a really great time. The weather was nice and the company nicer yet! Allot of fast boats and allot of fast records were set.

Congradulations to all!

P.S. I'll have to find a No Calorie Cookbook for the next event ! :D Gotta Love that BBQ!

Kim Grim

Man Brian your logging some serious miles on that "soobie" aren't ya?! LOL Well worth it though. Congrats! That little rigger is flying!

The GX-2 record is awesome too.

Chris

Thanks Chris,

I let Jet Blue do the driving this time. The nice thing about outriggers, you can fit a bunch of them in a hard side double golf bag.

I've been tuning that little boat for 3 years now.

The gas rigger has been a joint project between Mark Grim for a while now. It was cool to do it with an engine I built.

Man Brian your logging some serious miles on that "soobie" aren't ya?! LOL Well worth it though. Congrats! That little rigger is flying!

The GX-2 record is awesome too.

Chris

Back