New MITO 21 M Marine Engine Now Available for Pre-sale!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
The MITO 21 M Engine has now been loaded onto the www.novarossi.us website. The cost for this latest 21 Marine Engine is $435.00. I will work with Novarossi to offer the first 5 engines exclusively to IW members that would like to join an initial pre-sale, at a introductory price of $350 each. I will close this pre-sale event at midnight on Sunday July 26th and place the order with Novarossi World. The engines will arrive and ship within 2 weeks. I have created a discount code MITOPRESALE to be used for this pre-sale and can be entered at check-out to get the introductory price. Email me at [email protected] with any questions. Thank you for your support of Novarossi Engines and Novarossi Marine USA!!!

*****Price has been reduced to the same price as the 21 KEEP DD....
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Marty,

Great question. Here is the statement right from the Novarossi World website:

Patented:

The shifted carburetor grants a better mixture flow inside through the crankase's intake. This gives the engine an improved fuel efficiency and a better power curve.

548b85ab9726542d0c3ba5065da05bc3_zpscwrs8tnl.jpg

We all know that the KEEP 21 engines, including the M, Outboard, and DD, are the "flagship" performer in the 21 line of Novarossi engines. They already hold several records and have won multiple National and World events. I do know the MITO flow technology has already helped Novarossi win several on-road car events. The KEEP raised the bar very high so only time will tell if this new flow technology will result in a performance gain for the marine engines as well. This is one of the reasons we wanted to offer the introductory pricing near the same cost as the 5 and 7 port engines. We want to get several of these new engines in the hands of racers.

Allan,

This should help. It is the same bore and stroke as the KEEP 21 Engines. I will probably order these with the same piston/sleeve/head button as the Direct Drive. Thanks for your interest.

b3e9c6e49666aa25d31edd40ff51f15f_zpsqslogbco.jpg

*Note- The standard marine version uses ceramic rear and steel front with rubber seals. Thanks.

Ron

I see evrywhere the photo without flywheel. Will it come with one? Is the thread the same as the DD for the collet?

James,

Yes it will come with marine flywheel. Also, thread is same 1/4-28 as the other engines. Octura flex hexes also in stock. Thanks.

Received your order James. Thank you. Several are taking advantage of this presale. I have extended this initial order pre sale order limit from 5 to 10 engines.

Hi Ron,

I noticed Mito marine have 3 versions on different bearing styles so i wish to know what version you put on pre-sale? and the theaded crankshaft is'nt still have 4 balanced insert? Thanks

Hi Ron,

I noticed Mito marine have 3 versions on different bearing styles so i wish to know what version you put on pre-sale? and the theaded crankshaft is'nt still have 4 balanced insert? Thanks
Patrick,

Thank you for your interest in the pre-sale of the MITO 21 M. The standard bearing configuration is steel front and rear. We have been typically been selling and this pre-sale as well, the rear bearing ceramic and the front bearing steel. This crank will be similar to the KEEP 21 M with the turbo and balancing, but obviously the intake location is different due to the shifting of the carb on the case. Thanks.

Guys,

Several people have taken advantage of this presale to get a chance to try out this latest offering fron Novarossi at sport engine prices. This presale will end this coming Sunday night at midnight. If you have any questions email me at [email protected]

Thanks.

Thanks to many of you that took advantage of the presale pricing to try the new 21 MITO Marine Engine. Order has been placed and should arrive early next week.

To facilitate the initial sales of future 21 MITO Marine Engines, the pricing on this latest offering incorporating Novarossi's "shifted intake" technology has been reduced to $435, (the same price as the "world record holding" 21 KEEP DD engine) for a limited time. Thanks.

Novarossi 21 MITO Marine Engine

http://www.novarossi.us/collections/frontpage/products/21-mito-m-engine

Ron,

I recieved my MITO today. Looks nice, but there is no flywheel! Please send one...thanks.
Ron,

Here are some pictures. The first one shows the crank. Looks like a car crank. The second shows the collet that came with it - too small. The third shows a spare NR collet and flywheel I had. This collet fits on the crank, but the flywheel seems to be rubbing against the crankcase. Finally, when you put the flywheel on the larger collet, there are no threads coming out. You could not run a flex-hex cable collet on it. One would have to have a cable collet with a very long recessed shoulder going way down inside the flywheel. This engine needs a proper crankshaft for boat racing! What are they thinking back in Italy????? What can you do to remedy all this?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Back