New Member of "Team Blazer"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Blazer

Supporting Member
Dylan was born on Tuesday, July 26th. He weighed in at 6lbs 3 oz, 19-1/2" lg. 3 weeks early, but everyone is healthy and happy. I can't wait to get a radio in his hands!!! Bring on the Novice classes!!!!

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATS BRIAN!! Glad everyone's doing well. You realize your 'workshop hours' have just been drastically reduced, don't ya? ;)

Give Mom a "Job well done" hug...I'm sure she's earned it. :)

Good job there Chelsea, certain Brian thinks he had something to do with the latest Whiplash production model :lol:

Awesome! what a great feeling it is :D .

good job!

after my third one, I finally figured out how babies are made :lol:

Big Daddy has yet to figure it out, he has 6... :p

Hello Brian congrat's to you and your wife. Children are the greatiest thing it certianly is a miracle.Enjoy the young years they get old fast to fast.Best of luck to your new and growing family. Jerry

Congrats Brian, good to hear everyone is healthy.

Now you will have to learn how to relax,be patient and remove glue for little hands before mom gets home! :lol:

ClayGlover said:
Awesome!  what a great feeling it is :D .
good job!

after my third one, I finally figured out how babies are made :lol:

Big Daddy has yet to figure it out, he has 6...  :p

108745[/snapback]

hahaha.....SOMEONE SAID THERE'S THIS THING CALLED TELEVISION???Apparently it works like birth control.. :lol: :lol: I might have to get one!

Congrats on the Baby dude! ;) Start mailing the cigars :lol: Becareful what you order to, when my second son was born my favorite cigar were "Romeo & Julietas" I promised my wife if she gave me a son I'd pass them out, crap I passed out 75 @ $20 a pop....ouch....thank God I was in the Wine & Spirits business back then and had the hook ups, now I know why Fidel only smoked the best! ;)

A Big Congrat to you Brian from the Shepherd's,on the new boat racer in the family.

fantastic and congrats.... good day to have a baby.. i know...

WELCOME O little member of this rock we call earth..

Grim

Congrats Brian..

I know the perfect beginner class.. its electric but, perfect.. LOL

Latest posts

Back