My New Shoe!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Pachmayer

Hey Guys,

Well after waiting 3 weeks for the glue I ordered to show up I finally have something that looks like a tunnel. I have to give credit to Mike Z, this was one awesome kit! Everything went together beautifully and the plans where thought out and presented expertly. I've built a ton (at least :D ) of wood boats and this was without a doubt the finest example of a wood kit I've built.

Enough sucking up. :lol: I can't wait to finish this up and get it on the water. I plan on using a Erwin lower that will be modified for electric, all I have to do is get my hands on one. ;) As she sits it weighs 1 pound 10 ounces on the head. I was hoping for about 6 ounces less but it is was it is and I'm happy.

Now to decide on a finish/paint scheme.

Paul.

tunnel2.jpg

tunnel3.jpg

Paul,

Your boat looks Great, you did a Great job building it. I bet it will run Great :)

Hey Guys,

Thanks. I'm going to be running a SS1 (700bb) on 12 cells. The motor is "spec" so your limited to about 3 decent motors. Later I'll be trying a brushless setup, something like a 8L or 9L on 12 cells.

Paul.

Back