New Lawless G-Drive

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First pics of the SPP Python Gas pipe to suit Freds Lawless leg. Detachable mufler is to be added shortly. All who have already emailed me and prebooked pipes, The Zenoah pipes will be dispatched within the next week and anyone who is like me and using a QD will have to wait a little as a diferent manifold had to be done to suit them

availability will be restricted to low numbers as per Freds production on the legs.

Special thanks to

Antion Zerferra for the inspiration and testing for this pipe

Ken Retallick Engineering for the research on the header dies and prototyping the final castings and the shiny prop ( thanks for the many late nights)

Fred for letting me design it around the lawless leg. and allowing me to be one of the lucky ones to test the units

And many others Tim, dario, Pete, jaspp, Craig, etc etc who have helped me along the way.

Any further enquiries please email me but be prepared to wait a little while for a reply as I need to do the finishing on these pipes and will not be on the pc to mutch this week.

At this stage the pipes will only be available through fred at Lawless and myself. But please enquire to salisbury pipes for information.

enjoy

Dave

normal_python%205.jpg

normal_python%203.jpg

normal_python%20rear.jpg

normal_python%201.jpg

more pics later

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee ronald your quick!!! Im still trying to edit it to get the pics right, now you can see why I have been sooo busy lately. I have 10 of these on the go at the moment.

Dave

Dave,

Sweet work there. Can't wait to see one in my hands. Guess I need to start working on a boat :D

Paul

Yes as far as I know, one is going to Arian from the Netherlands.

Dave is a busy man at the moment, so thats why I answer this one for him

(hope you do't mind Dave)

Ronald.

Dave,

Sweet work there. Can't wait to see one in my hands. Guess I need to start working on a boat :D
Dave they look great, is one coming to the netherlands to Arian Hendriks?

Hi Paul

yes Arian is getting one of the pipes but it is for his QD so there is a small delay in shipping because the QD needed a small header die change. Once the die is finished the QD and Zenoah will be the same header just with diferent machining for the exhaust port.

Thanks for your comments

Dave

hey dave the pipe looks grate cant wait 2 get 1 :D keep up the good work mate

laters dion

Latest posts

Back