New HTB 290

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julianconde

There is also my HTB 290 Brand new ready to hit the water at huntsville also has a Mac 21 but a different one if you can tell by the pic ummmm interesting. the paint is all pearl colors and all airbrush no stickers on this boat. it only added 6 oz of weight to the boat..

Julian Conde

Last edited by a moderator:
Julian,

If you wanted to race tunnels Charleston would be the place to go not Huntsville. Or are you ducking competition and bailing on your tunnel friends? Is TBM now-Twin Boat Mafia? Although your race record in twin hydro's is better than in tunnels. :huh: :D

Mic

"DAMMIT Julian, I had the less than 30 minutes in the pool on how long it would take you to reply after "lighting you up". :D B) :blink: Mic

well Mic the real problem is this.im not going to drive 14 hours from here in TN to SC just to race 2 boats. the way the fuel prices are my vehicle will fill up with 100 dollars a tank. so i will fill up 3 times on the way there thats me leaving full from here that equals to 400 dollars in gas one way then hotel and food i would say 300 and then 400 on gas on the way back. we are looking at 1,100 dollars just to Make the WTC.

when i can just go 2 1/2 hours to huntsville and race My B Tunnel and Open Tunnel, Multi engine Hydro,F Hydro and Open Hydro. I would love to go dont get me wrong and im not bailing on my friends there but money wise it would be crazy for my to go down there at this point. As far as the TBM i cant comment because im not a memeber of there organization but we do have the TN hydro Mafia and the Knoxville Gang.

if i had someone else going there from where i am then we can split at least the fuel ect. my Twin record being better than my Tunnel record you might be right but the last time we met in 2009 i dont remember you passing me ;)

julian

As far as the TBM i cant comment because im not a memeber of there organization julian
They dont have 'members'.... they have stooges.

~ James
You must be talking about Tim, Don ,and yourself because we all know that yall are the Three stooges of tunnel boat racing Heck yall are Three Stooges period :p and as far as the Twin Trader let him go run his Twin in huntsville then we won't have to here how FAST his mac is when it's dead after 3 laps :p :p Good luck in Huntsville Julian it is a perrty boat tho <_<

LOL you are funny i did not see you racing in brandon ?? and thats in your turf. im not a trader its just too much money to go for that race.. I did get 3rd place in brandon first 3 heats 2nd places and a did not start so i think my mac tunnel did good. I have been testing different pipes so its going to take me a bit to get back in my program but the HTB i crashed in the fall nats last year and had to go to my back up boat that i never spend any time on and lost my sponson will be fixed soon thats my work horse and working on the setup on this one also so ill have 3 B tunnels to test different things with my boats.. i have been dedicating my time to my twins so my tunnels have been on the back burner but im going back to them since i will be using them alot this year again in some national events. Ask Ron drake about my Lynx mac boat when its on its on..

thanks i hope everything goes well for you guys at the WTC and i hope to have everything goes good in Huntsville with my boats.. take care buddy

julian

everything seem to be in place i test fired my Tunnel boats today at the house so to the pond it is this weekend during record trials and run my tunnels and Twins..

julian

james you know what im talking about what i drive and the Twins i have dont mean anything..

julian

well the tunnels gave me some issues and then the water got ruff but i ran my 2 Twin Riggers and they did very well 84.4 MPH on strait away just on heat trim and i was doing 80,79,78,79,81,80 MPH going around the oval on timed laps and on heat trim getting them Twins ready for the huntsville race unfortunately once i got them running fast and consistent them they both sold LOL.

Then i drove Mike Whitley's Speedcraft mono to set a new 2 lap oval record. and then the water got ruff and we could not do anything after that water got too ruff. great time and liked the fast tunnels like Ron Drakes and Jeff Whitton.

julian

Back