New Guy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john chamorro

Hi,

I'm new to the forums and am starting to learn my way around a bit, but didn't run accross any introductory forum so ,,,, I stuck it here.

I'm back into boats after about a 25-30 year absence dotted with bouts of airplanes and heli's. In fact, when I got out of boats , I don't think Al Gore had invented the internet yet. I took out an old Sea Master II on our pond the other day and remembered why I quit sailing it. The gears were shot. After it went out about 20' , I waited about 1/2 hour for the wind to blow it back to shore. I have a Miss Bud 1/12 that I'm looking for the parts to put back together. The pull start broke some years back and I tore it down and never put it back together. Does anybody have a carb throttle arm nut? Anyway I have a Dumas Circus Circus boat making its way from New Brunswick and can't wait to start the build on it.

John

I'm still trying to learn the ins and outs of the forum. First,,, is there email notification of a topic reply and where is the PM notification?

John

HI John,

PM notification is at the top of your screen next to your name,It should lite up red when you have mail.

Back