• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Gas Cat Stryker/Awromarine? For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
I have a brand new red/orange Gas Cat for sale. It is 40.5 long from tip of sponsons to transom. I think it is either a Stryker or Aeromarine build? Maybe someone can chime in to help. $290. Please no PMs. Thank you.

Update. Per Tim below this is a Stryker Cat. Added pic from Stryker website for reference.

2DEBCE04-F24E-4BAA-801C-E7E7AA49B22C.jpeg

1FD074E1-7AC7-4E66-B474-0AC019D6026F.jpeg

2BEBF552-657B-4BA8-89E3-481DA2B9E1A3.jpeg

CD12BF8A-FCB9-4886-B5EA-6BD1754C9D32.jpeg

4B4657C2-E831-41D6-8753-0790DADDDBAC.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely NOT a Stryker F41. I have a brand new F41 in my garage and it doesn't look anything like that.

Definitely NOT a Stryker F41. I have a brand new F41 in my garage and it doesn't look anything like that.
It's a Stryker F-41. They make like 5 different hatches for the boat. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Thank you Matt. I just posted a pic from the Stryker website and I agree. There are several hatch offerings.

Sure looks like a Stryker to me.
attachicon.gif
IMG_6203.JPG
Thanks Randy. Did Olly tell you? We missed you at the Fall Nats last wek!!

I have a brand new red/orange Gas Cat for sale. It is 40.5 long from tip of sponsons to transom. I think it is either a Stryker or Aeromarine build? Maybe someone can chime in to help. $290. Please no PMs. Thank you.

Update. Per Tim below this is a Stryker Cat. Added pic from Stryker website for reference.
ron,

I will buy it for $290 shipped to 48081.

thank you,

dave w.

[email protected]

ron,

thank you,

dave w.
Sounds great Dave. Send me a PM with your address and I will send you my personal Paypal for payment.

Sold to Dave!!

ron,

thank you,

dave w.
Sounds great Dave. Send me a PM with your address and I will send you my personal Paypal for payment.

Sold to Dave!!
PM sent

Latest posts

Back