New Forum Updates:

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

As you guys all know by now were on our new forum. Here is my list of things to do. If anyone wants to help let me know:

1)Help Ticket: about the "Irish Animals on the Web" on the top of the page. last time I tried to fix it we lost the whole forum.

2)Help Ticket:"server13.systemips.com" rather that www.intlwaters.com

3)Help Ticket:Fix smiles

4)Help Ticket:IntlWater.com should be intlwaters.com (1 2 3 4 are related in the admin panel)

5)Create new main page that integrates with the forum

6)figure out how to do the donations thanks

7)create new logo that fits in with these colors and/or change the whole look of the forum with a skin.

8)Help Ticket: total members count is wrong

9).....

Last edited:
ive been having to re login after about 8 hours....

need to fix time also

Same log-in prob...if I close the window, I have to log in again.

How many members have registered since moving to the Invision Board?

Also the pic that I uploaded as avatar would be gone in 2 days, so I need to upload again... Is this happen to me only?

jasoncsc said:
Also the pic that I uploaded as avatar would be gone in 2 days, so I need to upload again... Is this happen to me only?
HUH????

Yep Tom, this image is in fact the third time I re-upload. This time it holds for over 4 days, hope it will hold forever.....but that doggone log-on problem....I wish I could help you on the codes. However, a silly question, why can't we go back to Yabb? That seems less troublesome...

Back