New feature....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wasn't there yesterday morning, just saw it last night, maybe i'm as slow as you :p :lol: .

What do you guys think about it? Does it make intlwaters a cheap date? or is it cool? Maybe I can move it to the bottom?

i say move it to the bottom. kinda irritating having to scroll past it for EVERY new page you open.

i say move it to the bottom. kinda irritating having to scroll past it for EVERY new page you open.
The upper right corner has a little +/- that lets you shrink or expand it.
I think it is cool but being on the bottom I think would be better but heck what do I know I just went into chat for the first time last nite and felt that was cool to. A word of thanks to Tom Moorehouse for what he does with the site for all of us.

I'm wondering if it's overkill as we already have the chatroom. If you decide to keep it then maybe it should go at the bottom.

I think it's fine where it is... If people don't want to view it, they can just hit the "-" sign in the upper righthand corner of the Shoutbox to minimize it...

If you click on the "My Prefs" button of the Shoutbox, you can set the options to not display the box if you like...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is fine where it is. Like Darin people can set there prefs or collaps it is they want.

Mark

i don't mind having it displayed, just at the bottom. but i am starting to think it might be overkill, chat serves almost the same purpose. a pm will contact someone signed on, just as quickly................

just on board index now..... ill try to move it to the bottom this weekend.....

This is a cool feature to the site Tommy! No other site has added such a feature. Don't have to go into a chat room to chat. Easy for those to minimize it also. Maybe put a short instruction blurb above the box on how to do this.

I think if it is moved to the bottom, nobody will use it. At the top you can see what is being chatted about.

my .02 worth:)

Rw

What do you guys think about it? Does it make intlwaters a cheap date? or is it cool? Maybe I can move it to the bottom?

Back