New District 12 Web Site

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scooter12195

Tracy Dolphin announced in the latest Rooster Tail that the new District 12 Web Site is up and running. I think this is one Awesome looking Site! Check it Out! A Big Applause goes out to those responsible for getting it up and running. District 12 is Up and Coming!!!

http://www.impba12.com/

Thanks Tracy and All Involved,

Scott Norris

Charlotte, NC

I saw it yesterday. It's great to get this area on the web. Now I just need a place to run that's less than 2 hours from home (between Pittsboro and Chapel Hill). I'm getting grief from the wife about my wanting to go to Greensboro to race.

piper_chuck said:
I saw it yesterday.  It's great to get this area on the web.  Now I just need a place to run that's less than 2 hours from home (between Pittsboro and Chapel Hill).  I'm getting grief from the wife about my wanting to go to Greensboro to race.
101841[/snapback]

I'm in the same situation in Charlotte Chuck. I'm going down to Columbia to get water time in to set up my boats. Every pond in the Charlotte area has Houses or Condos built around it or the City Buys the property and fills it in to run a road through.

:(

Scott

Hey Scott,

How's the Ducer you picked up from me @ the Spring Nats running?

Later,

Lamar

Lamar_Huff said:
Hey Scott,
How's the Ducer you picked up from me @ the Spring Nats running?

Later,

Lamar

101843[/snapback]

Haven't run it yet Lamar but I plan on racing it at Charleston the 18th & 19th. Are you coming to the Charleston race?

Scott

Back