new design mono for gas nitro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

optimax

Here are some pics of my new mono the plugs are almost finished I machined the hull on cnc 3 axis mill. The hull is 47 1/2 long and 12.5 wide. I cant wait to do some testing. I would really like to test run this Boat with a 1.0 big block nitro motor. The 1st one I build will have a g260 in it.

Breck

021.JPG

072.JPG

074.JPG

073.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some pics of my new mono the plugs are almost finished I machined the hull on cnc 3 axis mill. The hull is 47 1/2 long and 12.5 wide. I cant wait to do some testing. I would really like to test run this Boat with a 1.0 big block nitro motor. The 1st one I build will have a g260 in it.

Breck
looks like y6 love the hatch

How much will they be? What kind of layup?
I would estimate around 300 U.S. Dollars I am in the process of laying fiberglass on the bottom plug. There is a lot of testing to do after I make a couple of hulls. The Hull will be layed up with ISO resin and cloth as standard. Yes there will be options such as carbon fiber. I will offer different deck designs so you can choose a different deck style and cowl of your choice. I will offer 2 to 3 deck designs.

I will not sell it if this hull does not perform to my stardards.

I like the design of the one you shown above... but without the cowl. I myself like open deck boats (have a Gen1 Insane). Definetely has the look of the y6...with the sleekness of the microburst thrown in.

I like the design of the one you shown above... but without the cowl. I myself like open deck boats (have a Gen1 Insane). Definetely has the look of the y6...with the sleekness of the microburst thrown in.
This boat is larger than the Insane and the Y6 Should take rough water well . I have laid 3 layers of cloth now should be able to pull the plug next week. Then start on the deck. I can't wait to get this boat in the water.

This boat is larger than the Insane and the Y6 Should take rough water well . I have laid 3 layers of cloth now should be able to pull the plug next week. Then start on the deck. I can't wait to get this boat in the water.
Brec, Stop all the typing and build some hulls. I've seen the plugs and they came out awesome. :D :D

Can't wait to see um on the water.

Let me know when you get some ready.

Nate

Brec, Stop all the typing and build some hulls. I've seen the plugs and they came out awesome. :D :D

Can't wait to see um on the water.

Let me know when you get some ready.

Nate

O.K yours will be coming soon. As soon as I get the fiberglass out of my pants! Man I am itching!

The boat ran great on its 1st run boat tracks straight and turns on a dime. The hull likes a little chop and seemd to handle good behind another boats wake. 1st race for this boat is this weekend.

MODEL_BOAT_TEST_INTININADATOR_004.JPG

Latest posts

Back