New D hydro oval record run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtruex

New record set at blue lake! Unfortunately the 2 laps before the video started were the record, but even with a bad turn this one 15.8

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome !!!!!

Martin I wish you well in this years NASCAR Season- Your a hell of a good guy and a **** good driver. Give em hell for all of US here on IW that cheer for you every weekend. You can sneak in a " hey IW ' during an interview this year , lol.

Again, incredible!
default_smile.png

Awesome !!!!!

Martin I wish you well in this years NASCAR Season- Your a hell of a good guy and a **** good driver. Give em hell for all of US here on IW that cheer for you every weekend. You can sneak in a " hey IW ' during an interview this year , lol.
Yeah, what Drew said (-; Awesome job!! Never been to Blue Lake, but did run the dirt track in Valdosta many mango seasons ago.

That was sweet as hell.................Great running boat right there with a great driver on the wheel.

Thanks guys! I went there hoping for a 15 second run. Came home with 3 records in the 15s, and I think made at least 8-10 runs under 16 seconds! Unreal.

If you can get that 78 car thru the corner as fast as your boat you will be unstoppable

default_cool.png
Awesome Driving Martin!!

Great setup, that rigger was spank'n and boiling water!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back