New conversation piece for my office

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doubledog

Picked up this NIB K&B 11cc the other day (thanks Tom) and decided to go ahead and build a nice display stand for it. This is what came about. I'm still learning to use the mill & can't really do anything precision wise yet. The 3.5 thats there as well is sitting on the first one I built. Nothing much, but sure killed a day, made a mess & had a ton of fun.

Jamie

DSC_0544.JPG

DSC_0552.JPG

DSC_0545.JPG

DSC_0549.JPG

Picked up this NIB K&B 11cc the other day (thanks Tom) and decided to go ahead and build a nice display stand for it. This is what came about. I'm still learning to use the mill & can't really do anything precision wise yet. The 3.5 thats there as well is sitting on the first one I built. Nothing much, but sure killed a day, made a mess & had a ton of fun.

Jamie
Hey, I recognize in the background of your pictures the hot water radiator style heater with the rotational thermostat, like I had in my place in Germany. Are you in Europe or up North in the USA? James

Sharp eye James. I'm in Germany. The home we are renting has these things in each room. I like them to an extent that such as my shop its very good & they don't bother me. If anything I use some rare earth magnets and hang tools on them. The ones throughout the living area of the house are a pain as they take so much space. Better to have heated floors. Where was you at? I'm an hour north of Munich. Also, I remember James Klegg was here but we didn't get a chance to meet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharp eye James. I'm in Germany. The home we are renting has these things in each room. I like them to an extent that such as my shop its very good & they don't bother me. If anything I use some rare earth magnets and hang tools on them. The ones throughout the living area of the house are a pain as they take so much space. Better to have heated floors. Where was you at? I'm an hour north of Munich. Also, I remember James Klegg was here but we didn't get a chance to meet.
spent 3 yrs n berlin n 3 in darmstadt. those things will burn ur ass if u touch em! good heat though. have some real curry wurst n pommes mit mayo n crystal wiesen beer for me man. merry xmas n qutt nacht!

Latest posts

Back