New castle Barracuda 125

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray Fuller

The new 125 was put to a test Sunday in 2 boats at Mirror Lake in Federal way wash. Both boat set at low timeing to start for 6 laps flawless,esc came in at 108 degrees with out water cooling . timeing set at 2 came in at 120 degees . One boat we ran with the new 1515/1.turn and it had Way to much power for a mono Hull that is 25 " hull the larger mono or the hydros will have a ball with this motor it is scarry fast . The new program kit for the castles work great plug it in set it on the computer about 1 minute :D . In stock ready for shipping Ray Fuller

drcwebservices.com/ffe

Hey Ray, whats the specs on the 15/15 1turn. Is that a NUE motor.

Great news on the castle's!!!

Thanks Doug, Im waiting somewhat paitently for the 22 series motors, you know the 8000 watt ones :D

Hey Fellas, I really hope they make this one in a high voltage version... looks good for the 2280...

pete, 8000 watts? your a sick puppy I like that about you :D

when do you think that'll happen? if it does... 8000 watts ought to move a 1/8th quite nicely... if you can find batts that can deliver it.. i mean it will be somewhere around 250 amps :D

Latest posts

Back