New boat project

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some shine in pic 4 ;) Lookin good Man!!!!

You goin with a SS fer giddyup?

Gene :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin, LOL..... Thanks.

Gener, I have a "brand new" 13 MM 8907 .....

James

James

James

WOW...Kick a$$.. "i like alot"..(read like Jim Carry)

Can not wait to see the boat in action.

need pics for website please.....drooling.

ROCK ON

Grim :D

Thanks Mike, I though you might like the color scheme, its similar to the Power Surge trademark colors:)

Give me a few days and Ill send you some pics for the website. I would like to get the motor mounted before though. Thanks again for the Awsome kit! Cant wait to get it on the water myself.....

~James

James,

I like what you did with the tips of the sponsons. The rounded tips help make the boat less "death-like". As if you were to run into someone, it'll do less damage.

Snowdog

Thanks Mark!

I managed to get the servos and switch mounted, the Power Surge fuel cell mounted, the stumble blocks and spoiler mounted also.

I also got the engine "ready" :D :D to be mounted , will be picking up the motor mount and pipe tommorow.

I still have to find some suitable props, and run the cables and linkages, but this puppy might see water by this Sunday......

James "juniorgrimracerwannabe" Clegg

James my son...together we can rule the pond... :ph34r:

Shhhh

Dont tell James you guys but he has been sniffing to may nitro fumes again.. :blink: thats why we like him...at one time he was crazy enough to get on one of those..those..you know, nitro fuel motor bikes that go way to dam fast...

Give me a full a full set of body armor and a seat belt and you might, might get me on one of those..and thats a mini bike..

:D

James is like.... punch drunk on a Villain S1.. fun to watch... :lol:

Honestly its been great having James keep us updated on his progress.. As you can see, and something we are quite proud of, is the fact that the boat builds fast. I was told by a very prominent model boater and huge influence to the hobby that i was nuts for offering a wood tunnel boat kit in this day and age..he said that "nobody is going to buy it because nobody wants to build anymore"...

WRONG…o naysayer… James.. and others that have built a Villain S1.. my Skullcap is off to you..

Grim

heres the little bullet I found for it, Its "brand new" been sitting in a buddys garage for 7 years untouched, so its got a little corrosion going on (living by the beach does have its downside). Nothing a littl buffing wheel and some rouge cant take care of...

another of the engine.....Thanks god im not a photographer, cause Id go hungry by now.

Grimracer said:
Dont tell James you guys but he has been sniffing to may nitro fumes again.. :blink: thats why we like him...at one time he was crazy enough to get on one of those..those..you know, nitro fuel motor bikes that go way to dam fast...
Give me a full a full set of body armor and a seat belt and you might, might get me on one of those..and thats a mini bike..

:D
Im missin her everyday..... heard that the new owner went 6.27e.t. @222mph a couple of months ago in Gainsville Fla.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back