• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEW 29CC B H HANSON HORNET ENGINE WITH PIPE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred Lumb

New 29CC, full mod, Hanson Hornet. Modified combustion chamber, intake exhaust timing, enlarged intake ports, lightweight highly modified piston. Engine has been run once. Comes with complete BH Hanson pipe assembly that is used. Everything in the picture is included. Hanson made a limited number of these engines with a black watercooled jacket. I preferred this over the gold jacket. Price is $300.00 plus shipping. Any questions, please email.

REDUCED PRICE $275. shipped.

ENGINE IS SOLD

Items for sale MAR 2015 015.JPG

Items for sale MAR 2015 016.JPG

Items for sale MAR 2015 017.JPG

29cc engine 002.JPG

29cc engine 003.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I just realized I forgot to put the price in the ad. The price is $300.00 plus shipping.

No, I just reduced the price this morning from $300.00 plus shipping to $275.00 shipped. It will cost a minimum of $20.00 to ship it so in effect, I reduced the price of the engine almost $50.00. $275. shipped is the best I can do now, but thanks for your offer. Fred

No, I just reduced the price this morning from $300.00 plus shipping to $275.00 shipped. It will cost a minimum of $20.00 to ship it so in effect, I reduced the price of the engine almost $50.00. $275. shipped is the best I can do now, but thanks for your offer. Fred
Understandable, just offered what I was willing to pay for it. I have options that make more sense for me if I spent more than that. Looks like it sold for what you wanted anyhow.

Thanks,

Chris

Back