• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BLAZER WHIPLASH

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred Lumb

Wooden Gen 2 Blazer Whiplash, built by myself. Raced for a number of years. Never been run over but has been run up on shore once. Boat has been repaired - can be seen in the pictures. Continues to run as good as ever. Has almost brand new 29cc BH Hanson Hornet (1/2 gal of fuel through it). Boat is ready to run - just add receiver & battery. Comes with prop and everything as shown in pictures. Would consider separating engine & pipe. Buyer pays actual shipping. $600.00

BOAT IS SOLD. ENGINE IS STILL FOR SALE, WILL LIST SEPARATELY LATER. PRICE FOR ENGINE AND PIPE IS $500

DSCN6808.JPG

DSCN6809.JPG

DSCN6810.JPG

DSCN6812.JPG

DSCN6813.JPG

DSCN6814.JPG

DSCN6839.JPG

DSCN6840.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bill, price for just the boat is $200.00 - includes a special motor mount for this boat. Shipping is $49.00 via Fedex. I have found that Fedex is the least expensive when shipping these boats. Thanks. Fred

Question answered. I will take it Fred for the $249.00 shipped. Need address to send money order.

Bill

OK Bill, I will send you a PM with my address for the money order. Fred

Gary, Bill was the first one to answer the ad so I'm going to sell the boat to him. I will keep you in mind though if the deal falls through. Thanks. Fred

Back