• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New .21 Rigger (SOLD)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOM MOORE

Cliff Gregory sent this hull to me to sell for him. It is brandnew never run, All wood construction, alum. booms nice hardware, i dont think its speedmaster, He wasnt sure who the maker of this hull was, he sent some pics to andy brown, and it turned out to be one of his early hulls. 1990. The craftmanship is great, and it has base coat clearcoat paint. its metalic orange, and metalic blue. I do know its never been run, without a blemish. Asking 200.00 shipped lower 48. If you want more pics email me at [email protected]

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Cliff Gregory sent this hull to me to sell for him. It is brandnew never run, All wood construction, alum. booms nice hardware, i dont think its speedmaster, He wasnt sure who the maker of this hull was, he sent some pics to andy brown, and it turned out to be one of his early hulls. 1990. The craftmanship is great, and it has base coat clearcoat paint. its metalic orange, and metalic blue. I do know its never been run, without a blemish. Asking 200.00 shipped lower 48. If you want more pics email me at [email protected]

Tom
That's a 1993 .21 Eagle. I won SAW and Oval at the 1994 Ft.Worth IMPBA Internats with that boat. Avg. SAW speed was 75+ with a 77 mph pass. Engine was a Picco 21 EXR. Moddified S-15 prop. Anyone who attended that race will remamber that the temps were near 100F

That was heat race trim. The 75+ avg. was less than 1/2 mph off the record. Not bad for for trophy trials at an Internats....16 years ago!

P.S. The cowl on this boat is not the original design.

Last edited by a moderator:
Price reduced 145.00 shipped lower 48.
Tom, I will take it. I am new to the form but have been an R/C racer for 25 years. I do not know how payments work on this site but I am set up to pay through paypal? What ever works for you. Let me know, Shawn Warren Team Toothpick Racing

I was told it was a Andy Brown boat @ one time. I saw that Andy had posted on this thread. Maybe he will come along and clear the air....lol's.

Back