• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Eagle SG 80 hull (SOLD!!!!)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck899

Selling a 2004 Eagle SG 80 hull with CMD hardware RTR. Add TX/RX and fuel. Comes with a 2007 CMB 91 and AB pipe. All Hitec servos (945 on rudder) with CMD mixture control, metal tank and CMD prop. Paint is 2 part epoxy with an automotive clearcoat. Its very fast and drives great.

$800 OBO shipped. Paypal or money order. Selling to fund another project. I'll post more pics of it running tonite. Email [email protected] for more info and pics.

This Eagle will be landing at a new home.....(SOLD)

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling a 2004 Eagle SG 80 hull with CMD hardware RTR. Add TX/RX and fuel. Comes with a 2007 CMB 91 and AB pipe. All Hitec servos (945 on rudder) with CMD mixture control, metal tank and CMD prop. Its very fast and drives great.$800 OBO shipped. Paypal or money order. Selling to fund another project. I'll post more pics of it running tonite. Email [email protected] for more info and pics.

Cheers
mmmmmm I see a T-4 in your future

Latest posts

Back