• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

67/84 Eagle SGX (SOLD!)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck899

I have decided to thin out the fleet a bit and decided I'll never get around to running this hull. I got it from Andy last year and he made new sponsons, has a new cable, new mounts which are currently set up for a CMB 91 HR, new rudder blade, used walt barney tank, new abs cowl, new PHM carbon cowl and rudder linkage installed as well as mounts for all the servos. Its basicly a new boat with a tub that shows very little use. The tub is cleared inside and the tub is cleared outside. The sponsons are painted with 2 part epoxy (endura) and clear coated with endura as well. The mounts can be modified with spacers for a Mac/cmb 67 or 84 as well. This boat has not been run since Andy had it, so there are no race dings or marks. This will be a winner with the right engine and driver.

Paypal or money order.

More pics can be seen here.... Eagle SGX

$500 plus shipping to anywhere in north america as I will not ship to anywhere else (too expensive).

Thanks for looking. Please reply here if interested.

cheers

med_gallery_128_988_153133.jpg

med_gallery_128_988_57423.jpg

med_gallery_128_988_142623.jpg

med_gallery_128_988_131798.jpg

med_gallery_128_988_86083.jpg

med_gallery_128_988_20835.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have decided to thin out the fleet a bit and decided I'll never get around to running this hull. I got it from Andy last year and he made new sponsons, has a new cable, new mounts which are currently set up for a CMB 91 HR, new rudder blade, walt barney tank, new abs cowl, new PHM carbon cowl and rudder linkage installed as well as mounts for all the servos. Its basicly a new boat with a tub that shows very little use. The tub is cleared inside and the tub is cleared outside. The sponsons are painted with 2 part epoxy (endura) and clear coated with endura as well. The mounts can be modified with spacers for a Mac/cmb 67 or 84 as well. This boat has not been run since Andy had it, so there are no race dings or marks. This will be a winner with the right engine and driver.

Paypal or money order.

More pics can be seen here.... Eagle SGX

$500 plus shipping to anywhere in north america as I will not ship to anywhere else (too expensive).

Thanks for looking. Please reply here if interested.

cheers

med_gallery_128_988_153133.jpg

med_gallery_128_988_57423.jpg

med_gallery_128_988_142623.jpg

med_gallery_128_988_131798.jpg

med_gallery_128_988_86083.jpg

med_gallery_128_988_20835.jpg
I do think this is an SG not an SGX the SGX has a 3rd shoe in the center on the bottom. And your boat only has 2.

What up Dog

Latest posts

Back