New .21 IB pipe from Go Engines! Plus pre order Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PM's have been sent. Pre order/pay sale is over. Order goes in in the morning.

Thank you!

Mark

Guy's I just got word from GO this morning that they will be shipping my order next week. They are behind in packing and shipping area and said that they are sorry for the delay with shipping my package. I will ship all of your orders as soon as the shipment arrives.

Thank you for understanding the delay with your parts.

Mark

GO engine order came today. Orders will start shipping in the morning.

Thanks for your support!

Mark

Got mine last saturday! Thanks Mark. I didnt get a chance to run the pipe yet, but will soon on my 21 hydro.

Mark,

I received mine in yesterday also.

Testing tonight!!!

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Sholund, you dont have time to test!! haha. Do back to back test against an S pipe for me would yah?

Rodney,

Carbon MS-21 pipe was Awesome last night in testing.

You need to get with the carbon clan.

Mark

In are mono with a GO 5 port engine. We ran it at 8.5 and it worked great. You will need to cut the pipe and maybe your header to get your correct pipe length. There is one thing people forget about pipe length and I learned this when racing fullsize alky burning outboard hydro's. Where we slid (tuned) are pipes while we were racing. Every prop will have a different pipe length that the motor will like. There is no magic length for all props.

Ok they are "about" the same length as the Cooper S pipe so yes there will need to be some cutting done on the pipe for sure. Did not want to go a-cutt'n without asking.

Thx, Paul

In are mono with a GO 5 port engine. We ran it at 8.5 and it worked great. You will need to cut the pipe and maybe your header to get your correct pipe length. There is one thing people forget about pipe length and I learned this when racing fullsize alky burning outboard hydro's. Where we slid (tuned) are pipes while we were racing. Every prop will have a different pipe length that the motor will like. There is no magic length for all props.
very true Mark!

Ok they are "about" the same length as the Cooper S pipe so yes there will need to be some cutting done on the pipe for sure. Did not want to go a-cutt'n without asking.

Thx, Paul
I add some groves around mine with a file after cutting it. It keeps the coupler from slipping. Also make sure to clean your coupler and pipe with a good degreaser or lacquer thinner before assembling them together.

Latest posts

Back