Need T4 pics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy Linney

I bet this has probably been beat to death on this forum at some time or another but I am fairly new here and getting ready to start a T4 Budweiser build. I am looking for any information about or pics of real boat to help with build . Any information greatly appreciated. I have seen this boat with front canard, without, with rear wing and with just verticals, kind of confused.

Hey Jeremy,

There are lots of pics around of the T-4 with many different configurations of canard - full, mini wings, and not at all. Master Hull Roster 9401 is the T-4 Bud - it ran in 1994 and 1995. In 1994 it showed up, but Did Not Compete in Detroit 5June,Lewisville, TX 12June, and Seattle 7 Aug. It Did Not Qualify in San Diego 18 Sept. In 1995 the hull apopeared, but Did Not Compete at six of ten races, and placed 6th at the 2 July Budweiser Indiana's Govenors Cup in Madison - Mark Evans driving. It competed here because the other hull was torn up.

I would suggest that you model your hull in the configuration it appeared as at the Madison race. The pics you've see of it racing without horizontal wing was most likely the Madison race. I have the ESPN VHS video, but no still pictures. It qualified 6th because it spun out and struck another boat trying to get back on plane. CHEERS !!! Bob

I bet this has probably been beat to death on this forum at some time or another but I am fairly new here and getting ready to start a T4 Budweiser build. I am looking for any information about or pics of real boat to help with build . Any information greatly appreciated. I have seen this boat with front canard, without, with rear wing and with just verticals, kind of confused.
I have tons bring me a c/d or usb drive and I will hook you up :p :p

I have tons bring me a c/d or usb drive and I will hook you up :p :p
I will definately get with ya on that Mike. Thanks.

Back