Need paint code for Olympia Beer Boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone help me out with color code for this boat?

Thanks
p/m inbound.
default_smile.png

Rick,

Which one you working on?? either way the colors are white,gold,yellow and black.. And don't forget the bling in the gold!!! I should be spanked for forgetting Rogers sons name but Newtons have all the numbers for the "Unlimiteds"!!

Later!!

Pat

Unfortunately Pat. The Oly plans DO-NOT have the paint codes for the Yellow. Just referes to it as a "Mustard" yellow,,, also says to go buy a 6Pack to get the correct color???

And Roger's son is David.

Patrick, Several of Roger's plans don't have the color numbers on them since the various colors of paint didn't have so many "shades". I have at least one set that just gives the basic color name and others that give the basic name and, usually, an Imron color number since that's what many of the teams used back in the 60s and 70s

Unfortunately Pat. The Oly plans DO-NOT have the paint codes for the Yellow. Just referes to it as a "Mustard" yellow,,, also says to go buy a 6Pack to get the correct color???

Sorry for the mis-info,,, the "buy a 6Pack" was to get the horse shoe logo detail...

Think I have the color code issue covered,, thanks all

Rick I got lucky and found an old OLY poster from back in the day. I went to a Kinko's and had it scanned on one of their wide format scanners and then I redrew it from that. One of the most PITA jobs I've ever done. That and the MILLER crest from the nose of the mid-80's Miller American boats

Sorry for the mis-info,,, the "buy a 6Pack" was to get the horse shoe logo detail...

So how was the beer?

So how was the beer?
Can't find any here dammit!!!

So how was the beer?
Can't find any here dammit!!!
Check your e-mail my friend.
default_smile.png

Slap a Molson Golden on 'Er, and call it "Good to Go". Har, Har!!! I thinking doing it as Miss Technicolor would break your elaborate paint scheme .

Go Miss Houston white and blue ONLY. No more red white and blue ones for me. May take me years to repair the after plane on mine. And I did that 3 months ago now.

Did you google search Coors Beer, RB? CHEERS my Brother. Bob

Back