NEED HELP WHICH OB TUNNEL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom galdys

What tunnel should I get for a 3.5. Will probably be running a Mod OS on a lawless, worst case would be a K&B on a lawless. Which do I get and from whom and price estimates? Anyone have a used one of what the majority rules?

What tunnel should I get for a 3.5. Will probably be running a Mod OS on a lawless, worst case would be a K&B on a lawless. Which do I get and from whom and price estimates? Anyone have a used one of what the majority rules?

I would call Ron Drake and get a Lynx.

IMHO,

TB

tom i have a perfect leecraft you should get ahold of me about

tk

tom...you might want to go with a k/b lower unit,,,i recently got a new lawless 3.5 lower unit...os drive dog...two spare cables...shipping...ny sales tax...total $206.23 bob miller

tom...you might want to go with a k/b lower unit,,,i recently got a new lawless 3.5 lower unit...os drive dog...two spare cables...shipping...ny sales tax...total $206.23 bob miller
tom my favorite 20 tunnel is the VISION...great construction...solid handling...bob miller

get a vision ,very stable and well balanced hull , pm garyerwine he might have a great hull for you. that's were i got mine.

you cant go wrong with any of the top dogs, lynx, leecraft, vision, HTB. i have a old original leecraft - mod k&b (my favorite so far), htb 260 (great on stock OS), cobra - rossi/lawless (great handling and speed but quality is below par, it fell apart in about a gallon of fuel. i had to remove the top deck and reinforce with a layer of glass. it handles great so instead of putting it in the wood chipper (if i had a wood chipper i would have made a great video) i beefed it up, still just a beater. all go, no show) and i decided on a new vision - mod rossi/lawless coming in the mail. i have seen the lynx go and if i didnt get such a deal on the vision i would have got one of them.

To Answer your other question:

HTB 290 $275

Lynx $380ish (I think)

Vision $250

Cobra was under $200, but I think Dan was going to stop making them????? to refurb the molds

All are + postage

All of the boats are good. However NO ONE mentioned a VS1. For $150.00 you cant go wrong. Wow, Chuck your still hung up on that cobra deal. Get over it!

Hey Tim, VS1 is awsome for stock/sport setups even P-SPEC but for a mod setup there are better

Oh, you are right Kris. I got lost in all the post and was thinking of a stock not mod. My pick would be HTB or VISION. Go with a nova and get the o.b. conversion!!! :D

Who is the builder of the vision?

Last edited by a moderator:
HTB 290 has multiple championships already great ruff and slick water boat for any type of engine combo mod or stock

Back