NEED HELP TWO SERVOS DYING AT THE SAME TIME?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Kez, No,the gears aren't stripped.they turn very smoothly and upon inspection they are in perfect shape. On a good servo that is powered up,you can't turn the horn. These you can which means the power board must be burned out because everything else truly checks out OK. The servos just don't work and the question is,what was/is the cause of BOTH going at the same time. Still baffled but the servo power boards aren't working, Even with the servos apart and plugged in the motor does not work. Thanks Tom
Today I smoked 3 servos and a fast receiver I hooked the power up backwards.. Expensive lesson could you have doen that?

That is expensive. I didn't hook up the power backwards. I use the FHSS system. I do think y problem was the end point adjustment. Put two new srevos, the same model and used the same receiver and ran all last weekend with it.

Hi Kez, No,the gears aren't stripped.they turn very smoothly and upon inspection they are in perfect shape. On a good servo that is powered up,you can't turn the horn. These you can which means the power board must be burned out because everything else truly checks out OK. The servos just don't work and the question is,what was/is the cause of BOTH going at the same time. Still baffled but the servo power boards aren't working, Even with the servos apart and plugged in the motor does not work. Thanks Tom
Today I smoked 3 servos and a fast receiver I hooked the power up backwards.. Expensive lesson could you have doen that?
Been there done that- and it sucks :(

Same deal- trimmed tab off a used pack -

It's at the bottom of the Brandon pond btw :rolleyes:

Black outside-black outside -black outside and the factory provided smoke stays intact -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
I used the red little battery connector in a big black one fits tight time to fix that stupid move

Latest posts

Back