need help identifying this boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin back

I've been trying to identify a tunnel boat that I just got and it is exactly the same as the one in the pic, any help would be appreciated, thanks

Screenshot_2014-01-13-11-17-44.png

must be kind of rare, i only found one picture of it after a couple hours of looking on the internet and it was posted as a prather but i couldnt find any prathers that looked like it. Its a 21 size and fiberglass , i was going to repaint it and put a thunder tiger pro 21 on it for a play boat, i may just leave it original if it is rare. if anyone else has info on this i would appreciate it , thanks vision craft boats. ps- was this boat actually made by jim ?

Yes, Jim didn't sell to many of them. The boat you have was James Chamber's boat. He painted it just like the old champ boat that he used to own, and was driven by Terry Rinker. I had one myself that was slightly different than the one in the pic. The older ones didn't run as well as the newer version. When those boats were set up right it looked like it was floating on air, very cool.

sounds like it has some history behind it, i think i will keep the hull original and try to touch up some spots in the paint and repair a crack on the bottom then have some fun with it. thanks again

Yes, Jim didn't sell to many of them. The boat you have was James Chamber's boat. He painted it just like the old champ boat that he used to own, and was driven by Terry Rinker. I had one myself that was slightly different than the one in the pic. The older ones didn't run as well as the newer version. When those boats were set up right it looked like it was floating on air, very cool.

Spot on Shawn , I actually sold that boat along with a bunch of other stuff James was selling off several years ago -

where did you get it from Kevin ?

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one. We called them Parker boats . Jim comes by the races in Brandon every once and awhile. In the day was a good running sport boat.

I got the boat from joe petro (zippkits). Im not sure where he got it , I will ask him. Sounds like the boat has been on a journey and ended up here in columbus indiana, lol. Thanks guys for all the info

I have one too! Bought it from the guy in Florida that goes by "ladydianadolls" on eBay. Suspect that is his wifes eBay ID. Was told the same thing, good as a Sport 20 boat back in the day. Mine has a 20 CMB Greenie mod on it with an OS lower. Yet to run it. Beasley

Well guys, thats 3 parker tunnel boats that we know of, wonder if we can get impba to create a " parker boat tunnel class " and race em' lol.

Back