Need Buffalo Wild Wing graphics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark McCray

Gentlemen,

New year, new project for my son's boat. I started eating there and then my son couldn't get enough of those wings. was a little bit surprized when he told me he want his new gas mono to have a Baffalo Wild Wings look. I found out that corporate has no graphics to offer so I have to find some talented person do do me some graphics. Who's out there that can do something like this. An I have been looking at some graphics I had around the shop and see that some are thick and some are thin. What are the different thicknesses called?

Mark McCray

Try www.badbradgraphics.com . I bought stuff from him for my giant scale planes and have never been disappointed.

>T

Gentlemen,
New year, new project for my son's boat. I started eating there and then my son couldn't get enough of those wings. was a little bit surprized when he told me he want his new gas mono to have a Baffalo Wild Wings look. I found out that corporate has no graphics to offer so I have to find some talented person do do me some graphics. Who's out there that can do something like this. An I have been looking at some graphics I had around the shop and see that some are thick and some are thin. What are the different thicknesses called?

Mark McCray
I can hook you up. Just let me know what size you need. Also let me know if you are going to clear over them. they are 2 mils thick unless they are laminated. then they are 5 mils thick. [email protected]

Do a google images search for Buffalo Wild Wings I saw several pictures of the logo. find one that has the biggest file and picture size so it wont look fuzzy

PHIL

Could there be issues for using a logo with no authority? I have wanted to build a Shiner Bock themed sport boat.

Nothings Finer Than an Ice Cold Shiner. :)

-Buck-

Could there be issues for using a logo with no authority? I have wanted to build a Shiner Bock themed sport boat.
Nothings Finer Than an Ice Cold Shiner. :)

-Buck-
Legally, Your not supposed to but, my rule of thumb is: if I'm going to make enough profit for them to hire a lawyer and sue me then I won't do it.( $5,000. or more) Of corse, that's just between me and you. Don't tell any body I said that! :ph34r: ;) :ph34r:

Thank you all for your suggestions. I did email Wesley and will work with him to See A Buffalo FLY !.

Thanks again,

Mark McCray

Back