NAMBA Straightlines at Legg Lake

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A (.21) Hydro - Mark Grim just went a two way average of 97.02 One way just over 100.
Well it would seem that he had issues in one direction also. ;)

No big deal, some choose to share & some don't. Like you said it's a matter of choice. B)

I guess there are those of us on the east coast who just choose to be less secretive. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
A (.21) Hydro - Mark Grim just went a two way average of 97.02 One way just over 100.
Well it would seem that he had issues in one direction also. ;)

No big deal, some choose to share & some don't. Like you said it's a matter of choice. B)

I guess there are those of us on the east coast who just choose to be less secretive. :)
That's probably true and now that I'm on the East Coast perhaps I will be included in the notion. :D Anyway, I've done what I can to help everybody who has asked since I've been out here.

Oh...the only issue he had one way, as stated earlier in the thread, was fuel. He made multiple passes in the same run.

Chris,

I will try to find pics. of my x hydro & send to you. But as you know it was too badly broken even for a pic. Not trying to hide anything, just not sure if I have a pic.or not. I do know Tony Grinter has video of the crash & the 119 mph pass just before. He said he will make a copy & send very soon, will forward you a copy to publish.

Don :)

Chris,

I will try to find pics. of my x hydro & send to you. But as you know it was too badly broken even for a pic. Not trying to hide anything, just not sure if I have a pic.or not. I do know Tony Grinter has video of the crash & the 119 mph pass just before. He said he will make a copy & send very soon, will forward you a copy to publish.

Don :)
:D Now those are the pictures and videos that we love to see though we don't necessarily always admit that! We can work with that video and publish it on the Seismic site.

The pipes on Don's and Mark's riggers were designed and made by Scott Bouche. They were welded from turned aluminum or steel rings and designed by using the widely available Gordon Blair program. The secret is knowing what parameters to use in the program. Scott has been working on pipes for several years and the pipes have obviously been improving.

Lohring Miller

Latest posts

Back