NAMBA Orlando winter Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outboardman10

What day are you guys running the .21 nitro outboard tunnels? And also what day are you running the .45 nitro mono's. I will try to be there to watching if it is at the right time. Thanks

:D Hi Outboardman,

Since I haven't yet received a race schedule, I'm not exactly sure when these heats will be run. Most times 20 Tunnel is up pretty close to the first heats in each round. If you can get in touch with Ron Byrd, he is most likely setting up the race using his race manager software and can accurately answer your question. Hope you can make it, there's a lot of great racing!

Don Riek

Brandon Model Boaters

outboardman10 said:
What day are you guys running the .21 nitro outboard tunnels? And also what day are you running the .45 nitro mono's. I will try to be there to watching if it is at the right time. Thanks
OBMan, we run every class everyday and some classes will run twice in one day.

I would suspect that the 20 OB Tunnels will run 2 times on Friday. Around 8 am and then again around 3ish. On Saturday and Sunday they will run once each day and the time will depend upon where we are in the Heats, If I had to guess Saturday would be around 1 or so and Sunday should be around 10 or so. Mother Nature and unforseen problems can change these estimates but the early time on Friday should be deffinate.

Hope to see you there...........Ron

Back