NAMBA nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike G said:
Looks like a lot of guys will be rubbing shoulders from here in A Hydro! ;)
I hope they don't rub on Ian!!!! I want my boat back unscathed!

Awesome, good link Mike, I hadnt seen that! :D

So how should I drive for this racing? X hydro and C hydro pretty big too. Just cruising around for places wont do it I think, for 6 boat heats that is 6 heats per round for X and C, and 7 for A! That means 6 or 7 winners per round!

Hey Tim, how do you want me to race the 21, cruise-and-collect or flat-out??!! :huh: :p

Nitrocrazed racing: Trigger down and steer...

"drive it like you stole it!"

Seriously Ian - it's your call as to what you want to do - you are paying for the trip after all.

It should be pretty reliable if you decide to race for points. Speed wise I think it might be down a little on the really fast guys so you might have to work hard on staying in lane 1 and good starts.

I just hope it doesn't disgrace itself by doing something dumb. If someone gives you some good advice on how to improve it - LMK.

Most important of all - have fun with it. Thats what it's all about B) B) B)

Hopefully someone will shoot some video and share some of the fun by posting some clips for us to watch.

That A hydro roster is intimidating. B)

Hey guys, your friendly old NAMBA Nationals web master here.

A and B hydro are 8 boat heats. C, X, and Multi Engine are 6.

By the way, we are refining our product that was used to take the online entries and making it ready for general use. We have interfaced it with RaCE Manager offered by Race Craft Bearings. As a contest director you would be able to define your event online, take entries, and download those entries to an application to build the heats, score on a PC/Laptop at the race, and then upload the results. When taking the entires online you would be able to see all the necessary information about the race site as well as the entries in each class.

Look forward to seeing you guys!

Chris, I sure wish I could make it to the NAMBA Nats to help you with the program but I made prior commitments to be at the IMPBA Nationals and can not make it. If you need any help what so ever you can call my cell anytime you need especially during your event. I am checking on that HTML question and will get with you as soon as I have any usefiul info.

I am glad to see RaceManager progressing from doing the IMPBA Nationals last year to doing the all the Nationals in 2004 from the IMPBA and NAMBA National events to the IMPBA Gas Nationals in Cincinatti.

The NAMBA Nationals will be the first run of IRaCEManager which is the coupling of IRace as the online entry platform and RaCE Manager as the Event Manager. Chris and I both look to offer a fast, easy and affordable avenue for any club who host events.

Thanks and good racing to all!

Ron

Last edited:
As Outboard Dir for the IMPBA i would like to take this time to wish all the racers at this years NAMBA nats good water and good racing.

Please keep all us racing fans up to date on the results.

Best Wishes

RC boats are a great common bond.

Michael "Grimracer" Zaborowski

I haven't seen any news reports about Aussies being deported from the USA yet - :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: did they arrive OK?

Corona @ $1 each!!!!!! Woohoo!!

Rock on!!!

All here...all boats working semi-ok. (bar the fire thingy....made a nice little bar-b-q fire with it's remains!!)

lol - TimD

Team Ozzy!! - all the boyo's

How about an Update? How's the team going.

How many of those $1 Coronas did you need before you fell down? :lol:

Dave Hilton wins both A Hydro and A Mono with his MAC 21 powered SGX and Seaducer.

Results are up for Sat.

Working on posting the results right now. Unfortunately, I did not bring home the sync cable for the camera from the lake, but will post the top three pictures soon. Full results for all participants will run about a day behind. We will likely catch up tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back