NAMBA NATS Update

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RaceCraftBearings

We have to date 420 boats and with entries having been postmarked no later than the 24th we should see a few more come in through Friday. I will post a link to the updated class/contestant list through IW since our 2006 Namba Nats Webmaster is gone this week.

2006 NAMBA Nats Contestant Listing through 6/26

Ron Byrd

Last edited:
You can also get Ron Byrd's Contestant/Class updates by going on to the Namba District 3 web site: www.namba3.net

We have to date 420 boats and with entries having been postmarked no later than the 24th we should see a few more come in through Friday. I will post a link to the updated class/contestant list through IW since our 2006 Namba Nats Webmaster is gone this week.

2006 NAMBA Nats Contestant Listing through 6/30

Ron Byrd
New Link (above) to the Final Contestant list for the NAMBA Nats. 496 boats/136 Contestants. Scale and A Mono are the largest classes at 31 boats each. Please note I have changed some entires to thier alternate to facilitate creating the heats tomorrow. I have made a few calls to confirm the change but it became to late to call the rest of those involved and I will try to confirm the rest tommorow afternoon.

Please have a safe trip to Florida and get ready for some FUN! PS it is going to be very hot, my trailer has AC so if you need to cool off for a bit just come visit I will put you to work scoring :eek: .

Ron Byrd

Last edited:

2006 NAMBA Nats Contestant Listing through 6/30

Ron Byrd
New Link (above) to the Final Contestant list for the NAMBA Nats. 496 boats/136 Contestants. Scale and A Mono are the largest classes at 31 boats each. Please note I have changed some entires to thier alternate to facilitate creating the heats tomorrow. I have made a few calls to confirm the change but it became to late to call the rest of those involved and I will try to confirm the rest tommorow afternoon.

Please have a safe trip to Florida and get ready for some FUN! PS it is going to be very hot, my trailer has AC so if you need to cool off for a bit just come visit I will put you to work scoring :eek: .

Ron Byrd
BUMP

OK I have to ask. What's up with the HAM Frequencies on 53 MHZ? Just curious.

HAM operators are liscensed radio operators and HAM has been legal to use as RC Frequencies forever providing you have the proper credentials.

Ron

Last edited:
I see the Brandon club is accounted for at the Nats but byrd peep. Where is byrd peep??

I see the Brandon club is accounted for at the Nats but byrd peep. Where is byrd peep??
Candyman you need to have your eyes checked and please do it before you throw a boat in the water :lol:

Byrd Peep?

Shhh it's a secret....Byrd Peep is a secret oil we add to our nitro fuel (used by district 3 members only) to make our motors go faster. Mark did you let the secret out?

California crew arrived and are testing today, already starting to fill up with tents and trailers. WOOOHOOO, a couple days til the BIG SHOW!!

MARK U-5

California crew arrived and are testing today, already starting to fill up with tents and trailers. WOOOHOOO, a couple days til the BIG SHOW!!

MARK U-5
GOOD LUCK GUYS HOPE YOU HAVE GOOD WATER............MIKE SCHINDLER

Thanks Mike, the forecast for the race is not so good. they are saying rain all week, I hope that is not the case- not a good start to show our southern hospitality here in the sunshine state. bring your rain gear fellas!

MARK U-5

Hi Folks..

Francois headed out this morning, and will be there tomorrow. He's going to need a spot of shade (or a spot out of the rain). Any help in this area will be greatly appreciated!

Good luck to all, and have a great time!

Steve Ball

Steve, he is more than welcome under one of our tents, got a motorhome right across from the pits. I will keep an eye out for him.

MARK U-5

Steve, he is more than welcome under one of our tents, got a motorhome right across from the pits. I will keep an eye out for him.

MARK U-5
Thanks Mark!!! Maybe he'll hang around the Aussies, and lose the French accent by the end of the week! LOL

Have a great week!!

Steve

Back