Namba District 3 High Points Winners.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can there not be any Sport 40 or Scale ?? Did no one run ?? I don't pay attention to points but if someone ran one race and no one else beat him would he not be the high point winner ????????????????????????????????

How can there not be any Sport 40 or Scale ?? Did no one run ?? I don't pay attention to points but if someone ran one race and no one else beat him would he not be the high point winner ????????????????????????????????
Don't remember what the number is Tom,, But the classes have to make at a certain number of races, to be counted for high points.

I DO believe these to classes are now supposed the be cut from the high points list,, or be on Probation next year If I remember correctly??

But Joe is right,,, it's a shame!!!

Possibly this from the D3 rulebook will help explain.

3. District High Points awards will be given only to those classes that have raced at a minimum of seven (7) District High Points races. Awards will be given for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.

Tom it has been in the rule book for years four classes didnt make it yes unfortunately sport40 didnt, there will be eight races next year right now not sure how many races will make a class, but it sure does help if people do travel i do and love it. Robert Pickard P.S. Tom Sport40 only made four races and yes it is a big shame

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom it has been in the rule book for years four classes didnt make it yes unfortunately sport40 didnt, there will be eight races next year right now not sure how many races will make a class, but it sure does help if people do travel i do and love it. Robert Pickard P.S. Tom Sport40 only made four races and yes it is a big shame
Doesn't matter to me, I go to races to race , do my best and sometimes win , and have fun with my fellow racers does not matter how many I go to . At a cost of 500 - 700 for a weekend racing most people can't go to them all . still makes no sense to me , points are points ..what does how many races you go to matter ?? Party on people !

Well if it goes completely gas i wont be racing i go race cars NITRO ALL THE WAY gas is for cleaning parts Robert

Last edited by a moderator:
Well from what I have seen and been reading 2012 SHOULD be a good year for NITRO. Me and my father are planning to run several district races next year...Congrats to all d-3 winners.

Jeremy look forward to seeing the back of his boat, he has some unbelievable fast boats hmmmmmmm wonder why see all of you at winternats Robert

Back