NAMBA District 3 Director

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomCC

Any word on who is running for District 3 Director? Nominations have to be in by September 1st.

Was hoping you ;)

Not a peep that I have heard...........

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you going to move back to Florida and run :p :p :p I talk to Al Waters a few days ago he doesnt have anything from any of the Districts yet Robert

So Doc is the only one running again?

You know if you all want a change you need to run.

There are a few weeks left to apply for it.

Don't complain if no one wants the position.

You now if you all want a change you need to run.

There are a few week left to apply for it.

Just got off the phone with Wayne Farrow and he is also going to be running for Dist 3 Director- Great news imho

As Dave stated- Dont complain if you dont support who you feel would truely would be the better person for the job, at a time the Dist needs some fresh life and a push into the future.

Wayne also asked me to run for Dist Points Director and I have accepted the nomination- so , lets hear it guys and gals- its in your hands now.

Andy

Just got off the phone with Wayne Farrow and he is also going to be running for Dist 3 Director- Great news imho

As Dave stated- Dont complain if you dont support who you feel would truely would be the better person for the job, at a time the Dist needs some fresh life and a push into the future.

Wayne also asked me to run for Dist Points Director and I have accepted the nomination- so , lets hear it guys and gals- its in your hands now.

Andy
Perhaps those interested in running for D3 director should submit a short resume on this website with their interests in the sport and how they would propose to forward the district. I believe they still would submit a resume for the NAMBA elections later but it would be nice to know ahead of time who these good people are.

Thanks

Bill Hoch

Stuart, Florida

Andy
Perhaps those interested in running for D3 director should submit a short resume on this website with their interests in the sport and how they would propose to forward the district. I believe they still would submit a resume for the NAMBA elections later but it would be nice to know ahead of time who these good people are.

Thanks

Bill Hoch

Stuart, Florida
For those that dont know these people that are running for DD, this may not be a bad idea, lets those running tell those that may not know, what their intentions and vision for the future of the dist are .........

I guess no one else is running for Director but Wayne since he is the only one that has a resume up Robert

Back